𝟑𝟓 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Smirking softly I raise my head, "Don't worry about me, you've got nothing to worry about.......remember I can kick ass more than these rookies,"

We continue further on ahead with me near Levi's flank, the wind pounding against my ears deafening my senses for only a moment. Yet I still have this sinking and dreading feeling in my stomach, that all I could do was grind my teeth and bear it.

Eren's our main priority.

After a while Petra returns back to the squad, before approaching the giant forest head on. The trees began to grow thicker and thicker the further we went in, concerning the young soldier. What I don't get is what is Erwin trying to get at? Am I assuming something smaller before? The forest is way to thick, and the formation is too wide to run through so......

"Corporal! Captain Levi!" Eren calls in alarm, trying to grab his attention. he was faltering already, not understanding the entirety of the situation we've ghosted him on.

"What?!"

"Come on sir, we're in a forest. We won't see a titan until it's right on top of us!" Eren wavers out, as I pursed my lips together. "The centre ranks are totally cut off! Something is coming onto the right, isn't it? So what are we supposed to do, avoid the titans or defend the wagons?!"

Everyone was confused themselves as well, but if I could bite my tongue now it would bleed. So I clenched my jaw, trying to not blurt anything out til we figure out what our enemy is. He was panicking, knowing he was following us blindly and it made my heart hurt more knowing I have to keep it from him.

"Quit whining and move on with the obvious already," Levi scolds him, trying to clear a picture for him. "Neither of those are an option anymore."

Eren's eyes fall weight upon me for a moment, then back to Levi.

"W-What are you talking about?" the boy questions, completely clueless as to what's really going on.

"Haven't you noticed what's around you, take a look at these big ass trees," Levi refers to everything around us. "Perfect environment for ODM gear, wouldn't you say? Take my advice Eren, calm down and use that head. The best survival tool is your brain."

Hesitantly Eren nods, "Y-Yes sir," finally giving into Levi's cold response. I knew it was confusing, but he is under superior soldiers right now. He must follow orders, whether something is off or not. Fear will get you nowhere, if you keep hiding.

Yet, the squad seems to start questioning the Commanders motives.

They were kept in the dark, only Levi and I were trusting Erwin's hunch and motives. However I knew something was up before this, recalling my moments in Shiganshina.

The armoured held some kind goal rather than feasting on people, and the Colossal destroyed the weakest point of the walls. What's more, they knew how it was structured, and no ordinary titan could do something that only human knowledge can surpass.

"Doesn't make sense, what are we doing here?" Hearing Oluo questions utterly to his comrades. "There's gotta be a reason. I mean they know right? They just gotta."

Glancing back I felt terrible seeing them looking rather concerned, afraid and even in confusion with everything that's suddenly being set in motion. Wishing to tell them everything, was beyond my orders. Levi and I only knew, and even Lena being that she's aiding Hanji with the Spring trap.

Suddenly I hear a flare being shot, "Black smoke!" Eren informs us.

"Argh....it's right behind us!"

Eld groans, "Damn thing has been on our ass since we came here," Eld exclaims in annoyance, glancing behind for a moment.