little boy - harry potter⚡

Sub!Harry x Dom!Reader_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reminder: Harry is 19 years old here, and plus he's a sub:))
_____________________________________________________________________________

You knew Harry's life wasn't the easiest, his parents were killed, raised by abusive relatives.. Loosing everyone he loved in his life, it all wasn't easy for him.

Until he met you, you were his one and only. Your sweet and caring personality made him infatuated with you, he was determined to have you as his own, without being too much like his father that is.

One day, you were currently at Grimmauld Place, wondering where Harry could be by now as he told you to wait there until he arrives back.

That's when you heard a noise which sounded like someone disapparated and you looked back to see your boyfriend looking all limp and down.

You knew there was something off with him and you immediately went to him and placed both your hands on his shoulders, making him jump a little only to see you.

"Blimey, Y/n. You got me a little startled there." Harry said.

You chuckled and massaged his shoulders making him sigh in relief.

"It's okay, Harry. Now, tell me, what's the matter with you? You don't seem fine.." you asked him,

"N-no, it's fine really.. It was alright, I'm fine, Y/n." he said.

You knew he was lying, you knew what he looked like when he was and isn't alright. You wanted to help him light up.

"I know you're lying, Harry. Don't like to me, I know there's something odd with you, what's bothering you, baby?" you asked him again.

Harry sighed.

"Alright, today wasn't very nice... I just can't really seem to tell you what happened.." he said, not really wanting to talk.

You slightly frowned at the though of this, you suspected that Harry had a rough day at school and you wanted to please him.

But most importantly, you wanted to hear him beg, moan and whine all night.

"Aaw, Harry. I'm sorry to hear that from you, do you want to talk about it?" you asked him.

"No, I don't. Just not right now as it was... I" Harry, at this point didn't knew what to say anymore. As he wasn't at his highest at the moment.

You then started to think of what to do with him, making you chuckle and causing him to look behind.

"Well, Mr. Harry Potter, maybe I can fix that. Would you like it?" you suggested, Harry could almost tell what was going to happen already.

Harry just nodded his head and you guided him over to a sofa and sat him down with you straddling his lap, his hands rested themselves on your sides as you slowly took your under wear off.

"Surely you'll enjoy this just as much as I will, won't you, Harry?"

Harry sat there, unable to talk which is something that occurs whenever you were in charge of him.

"Y-yeah, sure.."

You smirked and unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his dick out, you always made sure that Harry was comfortable and fine before you could do it. As much as you two did it, countless times in fact, he still needed consent.

"You ready, Potter?" you asked him, with Harry not liking how you called him by his last name.

"Yes, Y/n.. Please." he begged, you knew the effect on him always worked during these times.

You slowly adjusted yourself to his dick and carefully took it in your hand, making Harry shudder at the feeling.

You gently rubbed his tip against your cunt until it easily slipped in, slowly going down and making you feel completely full of him.

Harry couldn't help but groan and soflty moan at the feeling of it, slightly thrusting into you making you moan in pleasure.

"Ughh, ahh Y/n.." Harry moaned out, his hands gripped your sides as you started bouncing on him.

"Mmhm, my boy likes it doesn't he?" you teased, going even faster and making it hard for Harry to keep his composure.

Eventually, minutes have passed and Harry could feel himself getting closer to his climax.

"You close, Potter?" you asked him, using his last name again.

Harry, again was unable to speak, the aggressiveness of your movements on him made him wild that it was difficult for him.

"Come, Harry. Fill me.." you whispered, and Harry shot out come into you and a loud pleasurable moan mixed with yours and Harry's filled the room.

"Fuck, Y/n... That was.. fun.." Harry breathed out, making you giggle at the state he's in.

You passionately kissed him as he held you close, laying you down on the sofa as he says,

"You are really mine, Y/n."

"And so are you, little boy.."

Harry chuckled at the nickname you gave him and you sweetly kissed his forehead.

A/n: sorry if I'm barely writing :/ I'm just also working on a another book it's still in my drafts and who knows,

I might put this book on hold for a while as again, I'm making another book😏