Chapter 51 - Graduation

Luke was looking at his first 10 students. They were all standing in front of him, with a proud smile on their faces.

Luke remember the first time they arrived at Coruscant 5 years ago, all so young. Davi, Kino and Luna were the young ones with 9 years old and now they were 14 years old, and the older ones were already adults. They grew up in age and in training.

His family, alongside with Ken and Grogu, were standing there, watching it.

"My dear students," he started. "5 years ago, you arrived at this Temple, to start a new adventure in your young lives. I remember that day and I will never forget. I was nervous too, since I didn't know if I could do it. If I could be a good Master." he smiled.

Ines looked at her husband, rocking their new baby on her arms. She also remember that day.

"But I knew why the force lead me to you and why it make all of you my first students." he continue making them smile. "I'm very proud of you. Through these 5 years, you have grown, not only physically but with the force. We went through a lot together. In good but also bad times." he said looking at Idda. "But we got through like the family we are. This is not the end, this is the beginning."

Looking at Ken, Luke nod and his nephew, who had a big red velvet pillow on his hands, where the 10 lightsabers were resting, started to walked towards them, as Luke continue his speech:

"Yana, Eqol, Qoli, Alena, Ieneh, Nelah, Luna, Davi, Kino and Idda, from today you are now officially Jedi Knights. May the force be with you" he said as the 10 new Jedi grabbed their lightsabers, under an applause.

Looking around, they all hugged each other and also were hugged by Luke.

"I can't believe it," Qoli said smiling.

"Believe it. All of you are ready," Ines said approaching.

"But we will continue to be here, right?" Nelah said

"Of course. I expect you to come next season, to help with the new students that will arrive at that time," Luke said

"We will move here once we reach 18," Alena said.

"Yes, our families want to leave Mos Espa, but it will need some time, so we will come here first," Ieneh said looking at her friend.

"Well I will be here to taking care of you, no matter what," Aurea said smiling. She also loved those kids from the first they, and she knew they loved her too.

"Cant wait to help with the new students," Qoli said.

"Besides even if we are not Jedi knights, we still have a lot to learn to reach Master Luke and Master Ines level," Eqol nod.

"I can't wait for my graduation," Ken said excited.

"You will be the next one for sure," Ines smiled at her nephew.

Alli approached them and pulled her father tunic.

Luke looked down and picked his daughter.

"What is it sweetie?"

"I want to be a Jedi too," the little girl pout making Luke giggled at her.

"You will, my love. But you will be so much more than that." he said kissing her cheek.

"Uncwe Wuke," he heard and looked at Bail.

"What is it Bail?" he asked to his nephew.

"Can we eat?" he asked pointing to the table where some snacks and cakes were, to celebrate that big occasion, making Luke laughed.

"You really love to eat, young man," he said.

"I'm gowing," he replied to his uncle.

"Go to your parents saying that we can start eating."

"Yes," he said and started running, "PAPA! MAMA! WE CAN EAT!" making Luke shake his head.

"Baiw is hungy," Alli said giggling.

"Papa is hungry too" he said and laughed and he heard Alli's stomach growling, making the girl giggle.

"Me too."

"I can hear," he said. "Come on everyone, let's eat," he said and everyone head to the table.

********************

Time had passed in Temple. Everyone was having a nice time, talking about the past 5 years, and the times they had their first combat lesson, and the time Han came and answered their questions.

"I'm sad that your families were not here to see this," Leia said, giving another piece of tuna bread to Anakin and Bail, who loved that bread.

"They couldn't come, and beside it was for the best for now," Yana said drinking some Shuura juice.

"Those two didn't eat much of the sweet food," Aurea said smiling at the Solo twins who were playing with their plastic lightsabers, while eating their breads.

"Actually, they are not big fan of sweets," Han said looking at his sons. "They like them but they prefer salty stuff."

"Which is good," Leia said. "At least they got that from me and not from their father."

"What is that suppose to mean?" Han frown.

"Father, you acted like a 4 years old kid when there are near sweets," Iris laughed at him.

"No I'm not" He said grabbing another slice of blue milk cake and eat it, making everyone laughed.

"What about you Iris?" Aurea asked.

"I like both," the 12 years old answered.

"We got lucky on the kids we have" Leia smiled to her daughter and pulled her closer to her, kissing the top of her head.

"Hey Iris come here," Luna asked and the girl stood up and joy the young one, leaving the adults alone on the table, with the twins near.

"She is getting so big." Ines said looking at her niece. "I remember when you got her. So small, with only 7 years old."

"I remember that. And yes she is getting to big to my taste," Han said.

"She is a woman already," Leia smiled.

"You mean she already..." Amidala said making Leia nod.

"I was so glad that Leia was there," Han said making the Dan and Luke laughed. "You two are laughing? If I remember correctly, you two also have daughters. Wait until that time comes," Han said giggled while Luke and Dan looked at each other.

Then they heard a type of alarm, making everyone stop what they were doing. Even the small kids ran towards their parents.

"What is that? An alarm?" Gracy asked.

"It comes from outside," Luke said.

"Master Luke!" Nelah said running towards them. "There is smoke coming from the lower levels." she said

Everyone looked at each other with an expression that show that was not good.

The first 10 students are now Jedi Knights. But something happened in the lower levels. What does that mean?