Chapter 24 - Call for help

Months had passed and during those months a lot of emotions had happened, especially with Amidala around.

The most emotional part was the fact that she decided to go to Naboo, where she finally had an encounter with her parents, who not only were shocked to see one of their daughters they thought it was dead, but of course very emotional at the same time.

Aurea was another person who was very happy to see Amidala, the moment she entered in the Jedi Temple, where Luke introduce her to his students and of course when Aurea saw her, she was very happy.

Also during those months, the Solo twins celebrate their 3rd anniversary on Life's Day, a day that was very special.

********************

It was the last month of the year, and Luke and Ines was still in bed. The day came out cloudy and since it was still earlier, they decided to stay a little bit longer in bed, at least until one of their kids wake up.

At 17 weeks of pregnancy, Ines was feeling good so far.

Two days ago, she went to her medical appointment and everything was fine with their baby boy. The nausea also stopped and the fact that their baby started to kick also made even better.

Rubbing her belly, Luke smile feeling a kick.

"Luke, today we need to tell our kids that it is a boy," Ines said looking at him.

"I know, but how we going to tell them in a fun way?"

"I thought of everything. Don't worry," she smiled when he lean forward and kissed her.

"I love you," he told her and then kissed her belly, like he always did since the moment she was expecting Ben almost 5 years ago. "I love you too, little Luke."

The door of their bedroom opened, and Alli entered, holding her R2 stuffed toy and rubbing her eyes, she walked towards their bed.

"Morning sweetie," Ines smiled at her daughter.

"I wan wate," she told them.

"You are thirsty?" Luke said. Getting out of bed, he picked her up. "Let's go the kitchen and papa gives you water."

Kissing her cheek, they went to kitchen, where Luke grabbed her green plastic cup and filling with water, he gave to his daughter, who drank all of it.

"You were really thirsty," he giggled when Alli seems satisfied.

"I wan pee," she said to him.

"Figure," he laughed.

After helping his daughter in the bathroom, they walked towards the bedroom, trying to relax a little longer, but his other kids were already awake.

He smiled at the scene. He loved having a big family, after all 9 years ago he thought he was all alone after the death of his uncle and aunt.

******************

Later that afternoon:

Luke and Ines looked at their 3 kids who were sitting on the couch, looking at their parents. R2 were also next to them beeping, making the twins giggled.

"Okay, you know mama has a baby inside of her," Luke said as Ines rubbed now a baby bump, while the kids nod.

"Are you going to tell us if it is a boy or a girl?" Ben asked them.

"Yes we will." Ines said.

"Now Ben, we know what you want," he told his son.

"I want a boy," his son said right away.