I'm Screwed

"He looks so cuddly!"

Mei cooed has she snapped photo after photo of the Monkey King cuddling the Six-Eared Macaque. She was purring, nuzzling and kissing his face with a love-struck smile and her tail was wagging happily, sometimes forming a heart or entwining it with the darker monkey's tail.

Everyone watched has the Great Sage Equal to Heaven, act like a lovesick puppy begging for its owner for love and attention. They all thought it was an adorable sight except for Macaque, who was held hostage by the love crazed (and sex driven) king, he had to keep his arms locked around the other to hold him still and to avoid the celestial monkey getting frisky.

(He won't admit that it's also because he's enjoying having his gem's attention all to himself. He won't admit that he's taking this opportunity to act upon his selfish desires, feeding the beast morsels taking great care not to feed it too much or else it would just want more and never want to stop)

After the incident in the storage room, Red Son, after being informed of the situation, and Tang got to work into finding out the origins of the spell. After an hour, they managed to find a book that contains information about the spell.

"According to this book, the spell was designed to make the victim of the spell to experience an undying love towards the first person they see or an unquenchable lust for said person, there are even some cases that the victim may experience both." Tang explained has he continues to read the book.

Everyone then eyed the two monkeys cuddling with each other. Pigsy snorted with a disgruntled look. "And it seems we got stuck with the third option." He grunted exasperatedly has he continues to eye the monkeys. Mei looked up from her phone, after uploading and sending the pictures to the others, glanced at the immortal pair then directed a with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Just be glad that it isn't the second one, Piggy. I hardly doubt you have the patience to tolerate a hypersexual monkey who's in need of a sex therapist." She commented with a sly grin.

Pigsy snorted in annoyance has he shot a glare at the dragoness then at the monkey duo. "If that were to happen, I would just kick the both of them out. My shop ain't a sex club." He affirmed and turned to the scholar but not without a brief distrusting glance towards the immortals. "Does that book of yours say anything about a cure or a potion, maybe even a spell to reverse this pronto?" He gestured towards the monkeys and they all witnessed the Great Sage kissing the shadow monkey's face repeatedly and heard her whine every time Macaque gently pushed him away whenever he was near his ears or his lips.

They also noticed with amusement, that the six-eared demon's face was painted a scarlet red along with the tips of his ears has his tail wagged happily. Mei and Mk snickered, thinking after this was all over, they're going to relentlessly tease and use it as blackmail against the two monkeys. Tang chuckled, shaking his head has he went back to his book and flipped a page.

"Luckily for us, it does." Everyone sighed in relief. "And more good news is that the book has a list of the ingredients we need!" Tang added and Mk smiled widely at the news. "That's great! All we have to do is find the ingredients, make the cure and boom! Monkey King's back to normal!" He exclaimed cheerfully and turned towards the scholar.

"So, where can we find them?"

Tang cleared his throat and fixed his glasses has others waited in anticipation.

"I don't know."

Silence then fell in the room.

A vein popped out of Pigsy's head has his eye twitched. "What do you mean, you don't know?" He repeated started to lose his patience. "Like I said, I don't know, the book didn't say where to find the ingredients." Tang gestured to the book on the counter. Red Son then came near the scholar and took the book. "Let me see." She read the page and scanned its contents with a thoughtful expression. Mk twiddled his thumbs has he nervously looks at the fire prince.