A change in plans

Start from the beginning

"Alright just need to write out this line here" Stefan was writing for Got7's upcoming comeback. He had written their previous comeback "Stop it Stop it Stop it" with great success.

"He was so focused on his work, he didn't see the girl he just bumped into.

"M-M-Mianhe, I-I not s-see you" she struggled to respond. The girl seemed to have a hard time communicating as she spoke in broken Korean.

"Hey there are you okay?" He replied in Korean, but the girl couldn't understand him.

Suddenly he heard her cursing herself in Mandarin. By the sound of it, she doesn't think well of herself. Taking a deep breath, he decided to comfort the poor girl.

"Hey there no need to beat yourself up it was my fault in the first place. I should've watched out where I was going. What's your name?" he spoke in Mandarin shocking the young girl.

The girl was at a loss for words. She shyly fidgeted her fingers before she quietly responded back.

"Chou Tzuyu"

"Tzuyu, that sound like a beautiful name. So, what brings you here in the training quarters so early?" He asked.

"Well, I have to be prepared to appear in JYP-nim's program. I'm supposed to join the other girls" she explained.

"Oh you're talking about that Sixteen show JYP-nim been working with. I hope you make it into the final list. I have to send these over to PD-nim."

"What is that you're writing?"

"This is supposed to be for Got7's upcoming comeback. Hopefully ajusshi accept my ideas. I didn't think he would be such a hard critic." Stephan showed her his paper.

"Wow these are some great words! There were rumors about a Taiwanese trainee writing music!! Your name is Chen Yifan correct?"

"That is only my birth name, but people just call me by my English name Stefan." he chuckled.

"Incredible my English name is Sally. It's nice to meet another fellow Taiwanese. I hope you do well in your career, look forward to seeing you debut" Tzuyu smiled brightly that made Stefan turn his cheeks red as he felt his heart skip a beat. The girl in question was very beautiful no doubt about it. Bright chestnut hair and a beautiful grin that makes you feel happy. She was tall for a girl, perhaps the tallest next to that Canadian girl who is also participating in the program.

Smiling back, he wished the girl good luck before returning to JYP-nim to approve his writing.

Minutes later

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG WITH MY WRITING?" Stefan shouts outraged.

"I mean exactly what I said Stefan-ssi while you certainly possess great writing craftsmanship, I cannot accept such inappropriate content in my group. Content like this would cause a scandal by the public. Unless you write something more appropriate for fans, then consider this writing deal finished. It's great that you're helping me with writing for my artist, but you're still a trainee. You're doing things beyond your supposed role." JYP expressed his disappointment.

"So you're saying I can't even write music? But that's what I been doing for years!!"

"And that's admirable but you're here to train, not to produce. We have many producers and writers, me included so we really don't need your help. Focus on what you need to do and continue training. You're not our main priority at the moment" Jyp stated.

"But sir those instructors do nothing but make gossip about me because of my foreigner status. I always end up working harder than everyone else!! I barely get time to rest and worst of all the trainees don't want to talk to me! Aside from Jackson and Mark hyung everybody else treats me like a stranger! Bangchan is the only trainee that treats me like a friend. I don't want to sound racist but is this how all you people treat all foreigners that come here and train?!" Stefan was furious at this point. He worked hard to have it thrown out the window because he wasn't "qualified".