You Can Fall Apart, Its Just Us: V, N.R, C.D, Y.B, P.P.S, W.M, M.H and reader

Not a request

Description: some of the women notice that your not doing well inside but are trying not to let anyone see
Small inspo from the "father said we're not to cry" tiktok audio (actually big inspo lol)

You were also in the red room with Nat and Yelena

Includes: Valkyrie, Carol, Pepper, Wanda, Yelena, Natasha, Maria

Pronouns:
They/them for reader and I suppose you'll find out for the rest lol

Warnings: bad mental health

   Natasha and Valkyrie had been talking when they stumbled upon a serious topic, you. Both people had started to worry about you as you left your room less often, a frown almost always on your face when you did leave it. Several of the other women had overheard and joined in, all agreeing that they were worried.

"Lena and I will go up first, we'll text if it's alright for you guys to come up as well" Natasha told the women "okay I really hope they're okay" Wanda said and the rest nodded before the ex assassins disappeared upstairs. "Y/n? Can we come in?" Yelena asked through her accent, getting a quiet response back in Russian, confirming that they could come in. "Hey sweetheart" Nat said quietly seeing you wipe your face. "It's okay y/n it's just Natasha and I" Yelena said quieter than she normally would. "What's wrong babe?" Natasha asked sitting down on your bed facing you.

"Dreykov said we're not to cry" you mumbled. "Well Dreykov is dead so what he said doesn't matter. He's also a dickhead" Yelena said, taking a less caring approach to things than Natasha. "That dickhead was incapable of human emotion. Your human, cry if you feel like it hun we're not gonna judge" (see the inspo lol?) Nat comforted you as Yelena sat down on your bed. "Why are you guys up here?" "Well we are all worried about you love. Carol, Valkyrie, Pepper, Wanda, and Maria all wanted to come check on you as well but they didn't want to overwhelm you." "They can come up here it's okay" you told the two women, watching as Yelena pulled her phone out to presumably text them.

"Alright they're coming up now" Yelena told you and Nat. "Would you rather some of them wait outside for a bit?" Natasha asked carefully, "no no it's alright all of them can come in" you told the two, hearing the door open a few minutes later and seeing each of the people spread out in your room. "What's going on sweetheart? You've got us all worried" Maria asked. "I'm not doing well and I just" you cut yourself off not wanting to fall apart in front of them. "You can fall apart it's okay it's just us" Wanda reassured you, all the women seeing you bite down on your lip to hold in the sobs. "I can't do it" you sobbed into your knees prompting several of the women to approach your bed and make their own attempt to make you feel a bit better. Valkyrie sat next to you knowing that if you wanted her comfort you'd ask or show the signal you guys had if either didn't want to ask.

   Wanda smiled sympathetically before raising her hands with her magic floating above them "Can I?" She asked and you nodded, allowing her into your mind. Minutes later Wanda left it again, her eyes glassy. "Oh my" she cut herself off "I'm so sorry sweetheart" she knew that staying in there and knowing the pain in your mind but not being able to fix it would tear her apart so she slinked out, settling against the wall just outside your room. "Wands?" The red head heard from above her, seeing Carol sliding down the wall to sit next to her. "Why'd you leave?" "When you know the problem and you can't fix it it's just hard to watch someone suffer. Especially y/n, they don't deserve to go through this" the sokovian told the ex kree. "I get that but Wanda, y/n needs all of us right now, especially you." Both woman rose to their feet, walking back in to see you sobbing into Maria's shoulder as Valkyrie rubbed your back comfortingly.

"What's going on kiddo?" Carol asked seeing as you'd calmed down a bit and were now laying against Valkyrie's chest as she rubbed your back. "Im so damn sad I just don't" you sniffled as Pepper stepped forward to wipe the new fallen tears. "Feel like doing anything anymore" "oh pumpkin" Maria said sadly. "I'm so sorry detka" Yelena chimed in. "It's okay I just didn't wanna upset you guys" you mumbled. "Love you'd never upset us by not doing well okay?" Natasha reassured you. "I know I just...." You trailed off. "It's okay sweetheart" Pepper smiled comfortingly. "We care a lot about you y/n please talk to us we won't judge, we just wanna help" Maria promised. "I know. Thank you guys" you received a hug from one of the women.

_________________________________

Hey guys, I'm not doing very well mentally at the moment. If you've requested on any of my books or are awaiting updates I'm sorry but they won't come out for a while. I'm sorry again I'm just struggling right now. Opinions?

-Brooklyn