"Come on Mike!" Lucas came over. "Don't be lame man."

"Yeah Mike, don't be the only boring one!" Alex jumped in. Luke was already busy talking to other people and laughing it up across the room.

"I don't want to. We can't all be drinking. Someone has to be sober." He awkwardly laughed.

Lisa lightly hit him on his shoulder. "It's not like we're driving Mike!"

"Yeah- But still."

"Guys if he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to." Will tried with a smile.

"Hey guys, you heard him. Will put his foot down!" Alex laughed as she moved a bit closer to look up at him.

Holy shit, has she ever heard of personal space?

Mike just rolled his eyes at the action.

"Here, I'll take another sip of yours Will." Mike reached for the glass in his hand.

"Who said that?" He laughed. Mike frowned

"I'm just kidding, you baby!"

...

The group was all having fun together, and they were buying up drinks as if they had money to spare. Mike of course, stuck to his word and let them have their fun tonight. He was getting a little worried though. This was Will's first time drinking, and he was going a little intense.

"Hey Will, how bout we go dance? Away from the bar..." Mike suggested.

"Oh Mike, I don't really wanna dance." He pouted.

"Yeah Mikey, I think Will wants another drink instead!" Alex said loudly.

"Uh... I don't think he does." Mike spat. God, he was getting so sick of her already. Why were these the people that Will chose to not be shy with? "I think he's had enough, especially for his first time."

"Don't worry Mike. I'm good at taking care of myself you know that. You know that right? Mike?" He looked at him with wide, dilated pupils.

"Aw you're drunk. Will, how much did you have?" Mike frowned.

"I only had like 3 cups Mike!"

"THREE? Will, that drink was really strong!"

"Well, Will here took it like a fucking CHAMP! Didn't ya Will?" She reached up to kiss his nose.

That's it, that's fucking it.

"Will, we're leaving." Mike grabbed onto his hand.

"Hey! Wait!" Alex pulled him back. "You can't just drag him away. He's a person ya know?"

"He's a drunk person; and don't tell me what the fuck to do." He scoffed.

"Mike stop it!" Will groaned, trying to loosen Mike's grip.

"See he doesn't even wanna go with you, asshole!" Alex said. "You wanna stay here, don't you Will?" She caressed his cheek, making Will slightly flinch.

"Keep. Your. Fucking. Hands. Off of him!"

"Holy shit, what's your problem? Take the stick out of your ass and calm down." She replied.