Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Start from the beginning

"What the, open the lights, what are you all doing?, are you playing some Ouija board or something?" she then turned on the lights to see the whole room which gave her a surprising sight.

"Oh right, this was your first time coming in our base"

The base they were talking about was Nishikawa Ryoko's dorm, the wall was filled with posters of Ayanokoji that the wall couldn't even be seen, there was also the life sized doll of Ayanokoji sitting on the sofa, the sheets were also customize with Ayanokoji's different faces. The mug they were holding were also customize.

She could also do this with enough time, however the most eye catching item inside her dorm was the standee that was reported missing.

When she looks at the long black haired girl, she saw a smug grin on her face as if saying 'How is it?, its better than your dorm right?!'. She was confident that when it comes to simping, then she would won.

"Fufufu, why don't you take a seat now Ayane-senpai, the meeting is about to start" Ryoko was delighted about her seniors reaction, she knew that she would won against her room,but she was more than happy to see her senpai's reaction.

"You simp too much" Ayane then sat at the unoccupied seat that has a customize cushion with Ayanokoji's chibi face.

"This is just bare minimum" she replied. With the merchandise that she gathered, she became a VIP in the sewing club and the store in the Keyaki mall that offers personalize and custom products.

"Should we turn off the candle?"

"No, turn off the lights"

"Ayane-senpai please wear this shirt." Yui then offered a black shirt, with a design of Ayanokoji of course.

When Maya turned off the lights, the design on the shirt began to glow, the design has a glow in the dark effect.

"Wow, i'm really speechless with this group" Ayane muttered when the design on her shirt started to glow,

She was amazed how obsessed was this group to Ayanokoji, she thought she was already crazy for putting up posters around her room and customizing her bedsheets and commissioning a doll of Ayanokoji, but there was actually someone who was far more crazier than her.

As the five of them look at the shirt with the glowing design of the chibi Ayanokoji winking and forming a heart shape with its finger, they all have the same thoughts.

'Another fine material to add to my collection'

this is what resonated on their thoughts.

Ryoko who saw the members reaction was more than delighted about this.

"Now that we are complete and we would still need to go to my beloved Kiyo-kun's dorm to make him dinner, i will get straight ahead to the main topic of this meeting." the four began to listen attentively to her.

"We would need to make more people appreciate Ayanokoji-kun like we do"

"Huh?"

"That's..."

"...."

"There would be...."

Ryoko's proposal didn't take well by the group, Ayanokoji's reputation would be fix by many people appreciating him, however if they increased the people who could appreciate him, then there would be an additional competitors.

Ryoko understand their thoughts, the commissionkoji affection meter increases when someone provided him a large amount of points. If there was someone who wanted him to be their boyfriend, then she would just need to give him a large amount of  points.