chapter 20

It was the next day and i woke up by someone kicking me off the bed and i was mad at the same time so i got up and look at who ever kicked and come to no surprise it was  jungkook and i look at the bottom of my bed to see suga there right now im confused how they both sleeping in my bed . I then got my stuff clothes and etc I turned the water on and strip then i got in the shower once i got out I put on my clothes then brush my teeth and left from there. I put the dirty clothes in the basket and headed toward the laundry room which you prob wondering where ms.kim and the others well my parents fire them all cause they want us to do some responsibility but i really been doing them anyway i separate the clothes from white to colored and the i put the white clothes in the washing machine and left while they wash i headed towards the kitchen and to find mom, dad and the others ext jk and suga but since they were talking i hid behind the wall to hear what they was saying .

father- you have to find more about your sister

mom- yea my daughter well y/n is just annoying 

father - so yall need to get close to her and find out more then we can find her weakness to take her down 

j-hope- ok but what about jk and suga are they in

father- yes they are i already spoken to them before they headed towards y/n room no need to worry just don't let y/n know about this 

all-ofc

father and mother- well we should get going before y/n wake up 

they all left the kitchen and so i went in there and got a cup of coffee and left to the dinning room and did some of my essay about hara and etc after a few sentences i got up and went to the laundry room and put my whites in the dryer and put my color in the washing machine . Then went back to do what I was doing .

~ Time Skip~

I finished laundry and put my clothes away in my drawers and went to my study desk and continue on the essay but before i could start i got a call from my friends telling me that there here im wondering why they here so i got up and open the door they came in and hugged me until i couldn't breathe . We went upstairs in my bedroom and talked while they got cozy on the bed or on the chair while i went back to working while they was playing games on their phone until .

Minnie- so y/n are going to keep working on that essay or going to talk to us

y/n- well im going to continue the essay 

Joohoney- y/n we know you for all are life 

y/n- and

So-yeon- and we know your hiding something 

y/n- and how you know i might be hiding something

Minnie- cause you don't rally like doing essay on the weekend only on Sunday thats it

y/n - fine you got me but i wont tell you here tho

to be continued

hey everyone i hope you had a good thanksgiving and hope you are safe I love you all to the moon and back  and have a good rest of your day/night .