1. The Plot Problem

"Wednesday, Wednesday!"

"Your yells are making me loathe my name." Wednesday turned from her typewriter and faced her smiling, sunshine-like friend.

Immediately Enid began chattering and gossiping on and on about confirming a rumor about a werewolf and a vampire dating, which Thing caught. It was utterly boring.

"Enid, have I not warned you not to disturb me during my writing time? The comings and goings of everything is making my time to sit down and write extremely fickle."

For the past several months, Killing The Bride had been driving Wednesday mad, purely because of a plot problem she ran into. 

The Bride was the first protagonist she had who would happily get married and wear white, of all colors, as her wedding gown.

To Wednesday this and her cheerful, bright personality and love for painting her long, sharp nails was utterly disgusting, but strangely, she developed quite a liking for the Bride, who was named Abbey. For now. 

The name wasn't something Wednesday would normally select, it was too basic, boring, and gigglish, but it fit this character that made her want to grab a bowl and puke.

Before she could think of a more sophisticated name. Abbey had the pathetically passionate romantic side of her mother, Morticia, which Wednesday found unbearable. Unlike her. Abbey actually wanted to get married. Abbey didn't want to be a loner.

She talked a lot. Wednesday didn't know how she thought of that specific personality for her novel's lead, she simply did. 

And Abbey's character felt right. In the beginning of the story, when her wedding ceremony was starting and Abbey realized that her worst enemy, Bea, was scheming something evil, Abbey ran away from her bridesmaids to hide away and look for a way out.

The adventure was about Abbey's strategies of escaping her wedding ceremony, along with the idea of the wedding herself, because it was mixed with feelings she had for someone else...

 Wednesday didn't know where the secret love concept came from, but it showed up to her mind.

"Wednesday! Are you listening or what?" Enid interrupted her thoughts.
"My mind drifted off." Wednesday tried to focus on her friend. "I was distracted. Go on."

"I said that Brea will be at my ballroom party! She told all her friends and made it official! When she lost to me at the contest, she said when nobody was watching that she'd rather slit her own throat than attend the party!"

"I'd happily do that for her." Wednesday said, her story still at the back of her mind. Brea was a recent enemy she had made, but mostly because she was Enid's main rival.

"The point is that Brea's attending the party, and you know she's always up to something,"Enid went on. "Won't that be horrible?"

Hosting a ballroom party was a special privilege and 'perk' for one who won the Seal awards, which was a recent contest Nevermore hosted. Enid got first place, with Brea as a close second, and Wednesday loved how livid Brea was because of this.

It was only a matter of time before she attacked again, though...
"I'm afraid Brea might tear off my dress, like she almost did that one time."

"If she does, I will-"

"But Spencer will be able to make sure that doesn't happen,"Enid interrupted, giddy with nervousness,"because the difference is he'll be there, you know..."
"Remind me again who Spencer is."

"My boyfriend."