The painful final day.

Start from the beginning

My skin.. decaying, slowly cracking.

I couldn't scream; nor show signs of pain.. I basically sat back and watched the monster slowly digging its sharp pointed nail onto my skin, while slowly but painfully dragging its nail from my forearm towards my hand, slowly feeling my skin cracking inside.

As if I was paralysed.

Once the monster finishes, I see it take its nail off and licks the blood running down from the tip; I also felt a stinging sensation, I look at the front again, only to gag; nearly throwing up.

The monster was approximately inches away from my face, I could smell the stinking blood from its mouth, and the hundreds of students' heads popping out from its mouth, their soulless eyes watching me.

I quickly teleported away from the thing and came back towards the camp; falling down to the ground; I quickly tried to cover my open wound.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

'Shit.' I said to myself as I looked up, only to see Sana looking at my bloodied hand from the wound, with a face that screams terror.

I tried to stand up; but the pain increases, forcing me to stay still.

"Sana.. please be quiet-"

I tried to console the female but all I heard was a sudden scream from the female in front of me.

I could feel a sudden exhaustion; my eyes became heavy as I looked at Sana, who was still screaming something that I couldn't hear about.

I heard many footsteps, before I passed out.

                                                               3rd

A wave of panic flashed into Sana's eyes, as she sees Y/N, kneeling down and holding her left arm;

Her now open wounded left arm.

Oh how she wanted to know who did this to her Y/N she was quite sure that her insides are burning from anger and rage.

Sana quickly calls out the members, and even sends a message to Tzuyu making sure that they know that Y/N is currently with her; wounded.

Soon enough Y/N passed out, and her members finally came into view, they were all running towards her; panicking when they saw Y/N on the ground; currently bleeding.

Chaeyoung went towards Y/N quickly; she was concerned about her new found interest dying at the end of the challenge.

She quickly hovers her hand towards Y/N's open wound, she pried off Y/N's hand that was protecting it and started to heal her.

"The fuck happened to her?" Tzuyu asks, her voice clearly shaking from anger as she balls her hands into a fist.

"She just reappeared with a wound.." Sana says, she of course doesn't know what happened to Y/N, she isn't Jihyo.

Everyone suddenly looked at Jeongyeon who seems to be shocked at Y/N's current state she began to mutter something as she hits her head; she tsks.

"Why does she have to be fucking curious?!" Jeongyeon mutters out loud, earning a confused look from everyone.

Sighing; Jeongyeon looks at Y/N, then at her fellow members.

"Like I said.. we were being chased.." She explains, earning a slight scoff from Chaeyoung, everyone turned to look at her.

Chaeyoung was having a hard time; evidently from her face that is currently etched with annoyance.

"She's going to have a slight scar from this, the wound is hard to heal quickly I'll need time." Chaeyoung says, earning silence from her members.