Wenclaire healing hands❤️‍🩹

Starting Imagry😾

Enid is falling asleep at her desk while working on a homework assignment. Wednesday is at her desk typing.

Wednesday's pov🥀♥️

I am trying to dedicate more time to my novel, with all the homicides monster chases and overall investigations I've been neglecting my typewriter. However there's always some type of distraction to occupy me, this time in the form of my upbeat roommate Enid. Behind me I hear a thump and turn in my chair to see her rubbing the left side of her face with a noticeable pout.
"What is it now?" I say looking at her through my neat black bangs.
"This dumb assignment totally blows! And your dumb seance kept me up all last night." Enid says turning to face me. I see. She must have accidentally fallen asleep and hit her cheek on the desk. I get up quietly as always and saunter over to look at her assignment. A simply yet tedious thesis paper paper about the history of our school, I find this institutions past exhilarating however Enid does not share the same opinion. I cannot cloud my mind with an essay as trivial as this, however I can help another way. I grab the back of Enid's chair turning her towards me and placing a hand on her injured cheek. My unnaturally cold body temperature makes me the equivalent of a human ice pack. That's what my uncle always said anyways, he called them my healing hands. I hate the fraise but I must admit the alliteration is admirable.
"uhm Wednesday..?" Enid says while looking up at me with slightly red cheeks. She looks sickly, I wonder if Werewolves are sensitive to the cold?
"Yes Enid?"
A gulp noise escapes her mouth and she parts her lips to speak again, "What're you doin? I mean don't get me wrong it's nice but, nice is an unusual look on you." Must I explain my every action to her, she asks more questions than anyone I've ever met.
"I'm simply using the natural soothing properties in my hand to calm the pain in your face."
She gives me a wide smile looking me directly in my eyes. "Oh, thank you! However it must be kinda uncomfortable leaning over me. We should lay down it'll be easier on your back." After the statement she stands and nearly jumps backwards into her bed rather than walking.
"I suppose that would be more convenient." Enid says nothing but giggles and gives me yet another strange look. I don't say another word before kicking off my shoes and gently laying down next to her placing a single hand on her cheek.
"Y'know Wednesday? I think my hand hurts to." Before I can react or ask the reason for her sudden pain she grabs my hand and closes her eyes. I've learned that this is a social cue for me to be quiet, so I do just that. Drifting asleep under the colorful covers.