| T H I R T Y - T W O |

Start from the beginning

He grabbed onto my ass and pulled my hips up. I put my arms over his shoulders and bowed my head down, hiding my face from him.

He pulled me down on him, his dick going into me.

I don't like it.

He lowered me down until I was sitting on his lap. I did moan when he went in me- but it just didn't feel the same.

It was smooth. Fred has veins. I like feeling those veins inside of me. I like actually feeling his skin inside of me. Not rubber- latex, whatever.

I whined and pushed my head to his shoulder. "You'll get used to it princess." He assured me.

"I don't like it."

"You want me to pull out?"

"No. I just don't like it."

He started moving my hips over him and I closed my eyes, pressing my face to his neck.

I don't think he was enjoying it that much either.

"Freddie." I groaned. He slapped my ass then squeezed it. "Lemme move."

"Absolutely not."

"Please."

"Quiet. I don't want to hear you moan or whine."

"But-"

"Fuck," he groaned and pushed me off his lap, flipping me to my stomach quickly. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up so my knees bent under me, then he thrusted mad into me. "Don't fucking talk."

He kept a hand on my waist and his other hand on the back of my head, keeping my face in the bedding. He fucked into my fast, and I have to admit, it fillet pretty fucking good. I mean, Fred's cock is in me- but it's not the same.

I kept my mouth shut though and didn't make a single sound like he said.

I reached a hand behind my back and Fred moved his hand from my waist to my hand, holding onto it as he fucked me so good. I reached my other arm out in front of my and fisted my hand in the pillow.

My body moved with every thrust, and my ass perked up more.

Still not the fucking sake though.

I think I rather be depressed honestly.

I rolled my head to the side, pressing my left cheek to the bedding and I let out a little gasp, followed up with a, "sorry."

I dropped my legs from underneath me, laying on my stomach. Freddie didn't correct me, he only fucked into me deeper.

"Take it off." I whimpered.

"Quiet." He muttered.

I huffed and closed my mouth.

He squeezed my hand gently then let go of it, moving his hand off the back of my head too, then leaned over on me on his forearms, pressing his lips to my neck.

I took a deep breath in and smiled. His lips are so soft.

I hate this condom.

Freddie tilted his head and placed a kiss over my lips. "I know you don't like it love."

"I don't." I pouted.

"Yeah," he grunted as he sat up, "fuck this shit."

I smiled big as he pulled out of me, rolled off the condom then pushed back into me quickly.

Oh, yes. Fuck yes.

Veins.

===

"Stop itching your wrist love." Freddie mumbled to me. I looked down at my wrist, up at Freddie, then back at my wrist. "What are those bumps?"