𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬; "𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫"

"hey stranger"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"hey stranger"
ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"hey stranger"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

For Reece,

hey kid, it's been a while hasnt it? i can remember one day turning my tv on at Grandmas and first thing i heard was your voice as Cindy Lou.

i knew you would become a star. last year when you won the cinematique award i shed a few tears.

For years i've wanted to reach out and be apart of my little sisters life but i couldn't.

it was to complicated.

but now, me you and dad can be a happy triangle we once were.

I hope you want this, i'll be happy to fly out and pick you up tomorrow afternoon if you'd like.

*chases number*

please say yes

love, Cheese

Roselyn couldn't believe it. she was going home. she was gonn have her brother back. "holy shit, holy shit.." she mumbles, also finding a plane ticket to home. "HOLY SHIT" i grin as Tabitha watched, who was basically her little sister, finally get to return home. all though Tabitha would love to have Roselyn around all the time as she loved her company she knew the girl would rather be back home. "IM GOING HOME!" i cheered.

"better get you to moms then" Tabitha smiles, grabbing her keys and shoulder bag. "i'm gonan be living with chase again, and dad! i'll be back with my group, i'll be in my room" i rant as Tabitha and i rush downstairs. i didn't have much to pack, i had my old stuff i brought, and maybe another suitcase of stuff. i didn't bother taking any room decor since my room at moms was almost the exact same as my room back home.

Tabithas apartment was only a 5 minute drive from my moms, we arrive quickly and greet my mom and Robert as they sat chatting with some others. the fucking avengers cast being in the livingroom, just a casual night at Scarlett's. Me and Tabitha head to my room at the back of the house. it was on the same floor as the entrance, kitchen, livingroom etc. "honestly just rolls things into a raw cinnamon roll and put it in one of the suitcases" i shrug, rolling the two large suitcases i had out into the floor of my closet. my closet was stupidly big.

Soon enough we had packed everything i wanted to take with me. i still had to message Chase. Tabitha had passed out on my bed 10 minutes ago and i could just hear the laughter coming from the livingroom. Then my door opened. "hey, you best head to bed, i guess your going back to dads?" Mom asks me, glancing at the two suitcases and my backpack i had sat by the door. "um yeah, i'm jsut about to message chase, then i'll head to bed" i nod. "if i'm not here at lunch, i'll call you after work okay?" She smiles at me, i nod and accept the hug from her as she kissed my head before leaving back to the livingroom.

Cheese

hey cheese, i wanna come home, hope it's not late

of course not, my flight is at 9, i'll be there by 11ish, our flight back is at 1:30. see ya soon Reece<3

night cheese<3

i plug in my phone, turning the lamps off and pressing the remove to close my curtains down. i quickly fall asleep, exhausted from rolling up clothes. i couldn't believe i was already going home. and it was in perfect timing because in march/ april time it always snows at Dads. Snow was mr favourite weather. but it sucked because it only lasts 2 weeks then suddenly its roasting hot weather till september which i hate.

in the morning i wake up to the door bell going, Tabitha had left since she had meetings early. i groan and find my way to the front door. "hey stranger" Chase grins, dropping his backpack. "CHEESE" i smile as he brings me into a hug spinning me around. "i missed you" i mumble. "i missed you too reece" he grins, setting me down as he gets a good look at me. "did you get freckles?" he asks, leaning down to eye level. "yes and i'm blaming them on you!" i joke making us both laugh.

we head inside so i can change and grab my stuff. "alright you ready?" he asks as i rolled the two suitcases to the livingroom. "yup" i nod, unscrewing my key for moms house and the gate from my small collection of keys. i sat it next to the phone along with a letter i had wrote her. If i was honest my mom and i never really had much time together in the almost 5 months i was here. we'd eat dinner, sometimes breakfast together. she would be at work or meeting and i was running around town with tabitha.one time we ended up in Arizona for a week and she didn't even mind.

Dear Momma

Thank you for having me. i had fun here and even if we didn't spend as much time together i still loved every second. and thank you for the surprise trip to France!! i love it so much. especially the time you fell trying to show off.

Thank you for taking care of me, even if your on the other side of the country i will always love you.

i love you momma, i'll miss you too.

- Rosemary

PS Chase says hi