Chapter 2

Ryan and Sebastian put their handcuffs on as they got out of the car to go to McDonald's for breakfast. They ordered their food as they got stares from almost everyone in the restaurant, but they didn't care. Seb grew anxious as they got their food knowing how Ryan is. Seb likes Ryan but he knows that Ryan isn't someone that wants love from anyone. Seb and Ryan are two completely different people with one wanting love while the other basically hates it. 

Ryan's POV

I have feelings for Seb but, I am not the kind of person who wants love from anyone. We are just friends and I want to keep it this way but what if this goes into something more than friends....

Ryan, Ryan hello ... Seb snaps as Ryan is the one zoning out for once. Ryan finally wakes up as he apologizes as Seb finally tells him what he needs to. Is there anyone in the house you ship. Seb asks. Ryan says Darren and Justing. Seb gasps. He knows that Oliver and Regie are already dating so there was no point in even making them a ship. Seb and Ryan talked for a few minutes as they drove back to the house. 

When they got back in the house everyone was eating their breakfast that they all got handcuffed. Justin looked angry because he was handcuffed with Darren, while Darren was eating very weirdly.

Seb zoned out while watching Ryan eat. Little did he know, all eyes were on Sebastian as everyone was asking if he was ok. And they got no answer. Finally, Seb woke up and said I'm fine. As they continued eating. When everyone was finished, Ty made another announcement telling the boys what challenges they were going to do while being handcuffed. 

it was Sebastian and Ryan's turn as they got the task to make cookies while being handcuffed. The boys in the back laughed as their challenge was announced.