Chapter 1

8:00 AM

Sebastian's alarm went off at 8:00 as usual. Sebastian rubbed his eyes as he walked to his bathroom. He brushed his teeth while thinking about Ryan. Sebastian zoned out most of the time while thinking about Ryan. So Sebastian was in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes just brushing his teeth. 

8:15 AM

Sebastian walks down the stairs into the living room, when the first thing he saw were Oliver and Reggie cuddling like always. Sebastian slightly rolled his eyes as he went to the fridge to get orange juice while everyone else then comes down stairs.

9:00 AM 

Manager Ty announced what the group would be doing for the day if it was filming or making tiktoks. Ty announced that the boys would be doing a challenge where they would have to spend time with one member of the group for the whole day. Ty todl the boys who they were paired with starting with Darren and Justin, Reggie and Oliver, Ty and Kane, and Ryan and Sebastian. Sebastian was blushing inside when he heard who his partner was. He looked at Ryan knowing that his whole day was with him. 

9:30 AM

Sebastian and Ryan both went to one of the four rooms that were available for the challenge. Ryan took a shower while Sebastian was just thinking about how the day would go.

Ryan's POV

I know me and Sebastian are friends and we got really close over the last year but, this day could change anything. Whether that's, Me and Seb's friendship or.... you know what I'm thinking a little too far ahead.

Ryan got out of the shower into the room that him and Seb would be in for the challenge. While Ryan was in the room Seb would glance at Ryan before Ryan turned around so nothing was suspicious. Seb zoned out again, Seb....., Seb wake up. Oh, sorry I think I zoned out. Ryan nodded as he continued to get dressed. Ryan finally got dressed as Ty told the boyse to come down stairs again.

Today I know that you guys are going to be spending the day with each other but one more thing I didn't mention is that you guys will also be handcuffed. All the boys gasped when Ty said that. Ty handed out handcuffs as the day started.