1

(Forgot to mention in the AU chapter but Donna is Best friends with Bruce and Knows he a fruit salad like her)

____Meeting Chapter_____________

Bruce Yamada is the Golden boy of the town life is not as perfect as it seems. Haru Yamada who is Bruce's dad is transphobic and homophobic and he makes Bruce's life a living hell.

"BAILEY" Haru yells at Bruce calling him by his dead name. Bruce hates when people call him Bailey but he can't fight back. It's his dad so why would he want to fight back?

"Listen here Bailey.. if you bring a fucking boy in this FUCKING HOUSE! I DON'T WANT A FUCKING FAG TO" Haru said as he sent Bruce to leave to school.

Bruce dicide that I would be better to walk to school you know just to see how it felt, and it felt great to walk for about 5 minutes but he still has another 5 to get to school.

Bruce's POV:

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" I hear as I see a crowd. I walked up to the crowd as I see Donna in the crowd and lucky me she had first row😒

"Hey, Donna what happened?" I tap Donna and her face was so happy to say something that I knew she was going to babble about all day.

"So Vance is fighting this guy because he heard him call me a fag for liking girls tho I still like guys😒" her face changed when she started talking about her sexuality but then changed again when she continue talking about the fight.

"THEN Vance heard him call me a fag and just some horrible shit you know? But he started to swing at me but Vance got in the way! And he defend me Bruce! VANCE HOPPER CARES ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE US!" I shush her to not be loud.

I look at the fight as it got Gorey and I felt like I needed to leave so I pulled Donna out of the crowd, but I can fell

 her looking back at the crowd.

"BRUCE COME ON!" She yells at me for pulling her out of the crowd, but I felt great doing that because we were going to miss school, tho she can be like Robin sometimes to be honest.

"We have to go to school Donna let's go"

"BRUUUUUUUUCE" She dragged the U in my name which just made me fell like a mom but it's Donna and she always been like this since we meet.

-At School-

(3 person POV)

Bruce and Donna got to school and just hung around with Donnas friends for a bit and they were doing some dumb bets. One if Donnas friend named Nick Nell pointed at Bruce

"I bet 100 buck that you can't be friends with THE pinball Vance" Nick said as he pulled his boyfriend close to him.

Bruce was at a lost of words as Nick said that "CHARLIE YOU CANT LET NICK DO THAT COME ON?!" Bruce yelled at Charlie Springfield who was Nicks boyfriend "Sorry Bruce it's Nicks bet not my!" Charlie said as he layed his head on nicks lap

(Shhhh I know I'm using Heartstopper names and changing the last or first names don't come after me for liking the show/books so much🤭🤫)

Bruce looks at Donna to see if she agrees with the bet and no surprise she did. This might as well be one of Bruce's dream if this is happening.

"COME ON BRUCE, it's just a bet plus I'll bet 200 buck if you guys actually become friends" Nick touches Charlie's hair as he talked to Bruce.

"Fine I'll do it! It's just a bet after all" Bruce rolls his eyes as he got up and left to class and right after he packed his shit up the bell ranged they all had to go to class.

Bruce, Donna, Finney, and Robin had 1 period together  but they also shared a class with Vance and Bruce sometimes thinks that the teacher hates him because Bruce sat with Vance first period and Donna sat right infornt of Bruce and Finney and Robin behind them.

Bruce was talking to Robin and Finney about the bet that he had to do and Robin looked at finney and Finney looked back then they both look at Bruce with smirks on there faces.

"What?" Bruce asked before the Teacher started talking.

"Well well well look who dicide to join us"

"Shut up" Vance came into the class and then asked where does he sit and with who? Vance wasn't even looking at the teacher as she spoked up.

"Well you sit right next to Bruce Yamada. Bruce raise your hand" the teacher pointed at the Bruce as Bruce raised his hand.

Donna then looks back at Bruce and smirks "Now you can start your bet Bruce." Bruce wanted to hit Donna he made sure no one was looking at them and Hits Donna in the back of her head.

"OW BRUCE! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" Donna yells at Bruce as she hit him back "BITCH DON'T TEST ME" Bruce tell Donna and forgot that Vance has already sat down in the chair and Bruce don't even noticed him

"this is why you are a fag!" 

"Me nah you boo it's you" as Bruce put his fingers in a heart shape to tease Donna

"Really how Bruce?"

"OH STACY I LOVE YOU FOREVER I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Bruce said making kissing nosies.

"Don't get me started on you boo"

"I would love to see you try Donna"

"FRANK HOPE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUR CURLY HAIR AND THE WAY YOU FIGHT " It was Donnas turn to make fun of Bruce type.

"Oh really Donna at least I don't like STACY MCKELLEN"

"SHUT UP her hair is so perfect and pretty and her eyes are so green" Donna said as she starts fancying for Stacy.

"Donna she Vance's hoppers Cousin you do know that right?" Vance looks at Bruce and Donna who were still talking about their types

"What was that about my Cousin?" Asked to Donna and Bruce and they both looked at each other. Bruce got a good look at Vance scanning Vance's Details for a few seconds and then looks at Donna and she could tell the Vance was making Bruce blush there no other way.

_______________________________

Hope you liked the fight scene with Bruce and Donna❤️

But you can't tell me that they would fight over their types in people.

Just saying anyways thanks for reading this and I hope you liked this chapter!!

Tell me if you want more or not but anyways ILY guys have a great day/nigh❤️💕🏳️‍⚧️💖🏳️‍🌈😘🥰😍❤️‍🔥❣️❤️‍🩹💋💌

Words: 1079