"For the glory!"

(White star managed to get an artifact where it seals him and his enemy in a barrier until only one remains, also secretly powerful Cale, like they know he is strong but don't know how strong

(White star managed to get an artifact where it seals him and his enemy in a barrier until only one remains, also secretly powerful Cale, like they know he is strong but don't know how strong.)

"Hahaha! Look where you are now Cale Henituse! You're all alone, without anyone to help you this time."

But as he was monologuing, Cale smirked.

Meanwhile, Everyone who cared about Cale was watching the fight through a live stream via orb.

"Damn it! How can we help Cale-nim now." Someone slammed their hand hardly on a table, Choi han.

"We can only hope for the best, otherwise... we will fight to our deaths just like him."

Eruhaben, the golden dragon was out searching for ways to break the barrier along with Ron and Beacrox searching the Arm bases.

"Why are you smiling right now? Do you think this is funny?"

"Actually, since no one can get hurt other than you and me, I can go all out. Without having to worry about hurting my allies."

"What does that have to do with-"

Cale's eyes start to glow a golden color as he started flying in the air, and summoning a sword made of lightning.

Everyone watched as a thunderstorm started right above them, and lighting looked like it would strike Cale but just slowly took form of a sword.

"Better back down, this is my domain."

"Got the whole kingdom, screaming out my name."

The light sizzled in his hands as it completed the sword, it gave off a powerful aura that sent chills down White stars spine.

"What good would a extra weapon aid you? Against me who is more powerful than you?" Still acted cocky.

Cale waved out his arms and soon the wind started picking up in speeds no one could believe.

"It's a blowout, it's a hurricane."

"This will be over, before you know it."

"Wow! Human is so strong."

"Yeah nya!"

"Mhmm! Nya."

"You won't take me out that easily!" White star shouted before unleashing a flurry of spells towards Cale.

"Why you shaking? We're a dynasty."

"In the making, we're the royalty."

The citizens of the Roan cheered for Cale as he dodged the spells in time and sent over over more spells.

"Now we're breaking down, the enemy! Move over, for the soldiers."

Alberu got the hint in Cale's words, he quickly sent out the others to attack the remaining Arm bases and take over while White Star was busy.

"Choi Han, you'll split the team into five and attack the remainder of the bases."

White Star attacked him with a weapon covered in poison but Cale dodged to the right, soon they were exchanging many hits with each other.

With white star getting more enraged with each miss, while Cale slashed at him with his newly made lightning sword.

"Take a swing, I can take a hit."

"If we die it's fine, we live for this."

A weapon a cut into Cale's right arm, blood seeping out slowly as Cale smirked again and used his blood to transform it into a shield before healing himself.

Using the shield to block White Stars attacks more effectively. Even without seeing anyone but White Star in here, he knew others we're cheering him on.

"It's all for this!"

"We're gonna stand on top with our hand in the sky!"

"Gonna raise our trophy to the mystical lights."

"For the glory!"

The Roan citizens voices rang out, even reaching into the barrier.

"For the glory!"

"For the glory!!"

Cale smiled as he attacked White Star with a lightning bolt to the face.

"We celebrate in the palace tonight!"

"Hear the kingdom cheer, it's the ultimate high!"

The cheers reached his ears and he swung even quicker than before.

"For the glory! We do it for the glory!"

White Star stopped trying to stop Cale with ordinary means, and turned invisible. Leaving the world to wonder where he went.

Cale closed his eyes and patiently waited for any movements. Just as a minute was about to pass, he felt a presence appear behind him.

He grinned and used magic to teleport away and sent multiple spells towards there.

"Damn it! This can't be possible, I've planned this for centuries!"

"You're the tracer, I'm the eraser, I'll ruin your record."

"I'm back here to break ya, I cut like a razor so call the trophy engraver!"

Suddenly the barrier turned red, and White star started controlling it to form orbs, acting like bullets.

Shooting at him with quick precision, and minimal sound, Cale teleported everytime a orb went within one feet of him.

Yet he didn't feel tired, all he felt was the adrenaline from being able to break free without hurting anyone close to him.

"I'm gonna get it, wait till I win, really I'm glad to be in it."

"Can't wait to say we did win, this is my life and I live it."

"Ready to give my all when you fall back, taking advantage of all that!"

White star started to weaken his control on the barrier, and was getting slower in his movements.

"Game is on average, you're so bad, playing shorthanded, your team scratched."

Cale guessed with the amount of time passed, Alberu should've already destroy a few of the bases.

More chance of us winning this war, less for white star.

"Time to assess all the damages, I know that couldn't handle this."

"It takes a man to stand up to the Gods and unfortunately you're in bandages."

White had been afflicted with many injuries with the constant barrage of spells, weapon, and lightning strikes.

Cale raised up his hands in victory as White star is nearly defeated. All it takes now is just some spells and a sneaky poison.

"We're gonna stand on top with our hand in the sky!"

"Gonna raise our trophy to the mystical lights."

"For the glory!"

With one last attack, White Star falls, and the barrier returns to it's previous form.

"FOR THE GLORY!!"