chapter eleven

kit.connor                                                                    •••

Liked by: coraisbae, yazdemand, joelocke3, and 619,268 others look at how pretty she is🤩

look at how pretty she is🤩

yazdemand: y'all are so cute tg omg

joelocke3: when will i get this😫😫

user9263: just tell us if your together already omg

coraisbae: STOP I BARELY HAD ANY MAKUEP ON
^ stfu your gorgeous either way
^user5281: AWH

anniedeseru61: ugh she's not even that pretty,. you could do so much better
^coraisbae- excuse me
^anniedeseru61- you heard me
^coraisbae- did i?
^anniedeseru61- i think you did and the fact kit isn't even replying to my comment denying how he can do so much better
^coraisbae- ..
^kit.conner- wtf, YOURE saying SHE isn't pretty? you're funny. she's fucking gorgeous, and you think i could do better? who's better huh? you? oh well, i think going to you would be downgrading  to the bottom
^anniedeseru61- bitch
^user7282- these comments.......

"cora open the door." kit spoke leaning up again the bathroom door. "cora please. open the door." kit shook the door handle over and over.

"no. go away kit. annie was right, you could do so much better than me. im not even that pretty anyways. i looked at her insta and she is prettier than i'll ever be. i don't deserve someone as sweet as you." kit leaned his head against the door noticing how cora's voice would break every sentence.

"cora. don't you say that. don't. im so lucky to have you. you have turned my world upside down for the better. let me in please." cora's whole body shook. that's when her phone lit up. and her whole world came tumbling down.  it's from her mum.

"we are moving to the us. to new york city."  the text read.

"no no no no no no no." cora mumbled. she set her phone down wrapping her head in her arms. she got up quickly, not even bothering to wipe her makuep. she swings the door open.

"cora! oh my love-"

"im moving kit. to the u.s.." she watched as kits eyes dropped, there was no longer happiness held in them. all she saw was sorrow.

"what? no. your joking, right?" cora bit her lip as she shook her head looking down. she held her phone out toward him so he could read the text."cora you can't."

"i have to. im sorry." cora quickly steps around him and walks out the door. she opens her car door plugging the keys in. she starts to pull out when all she hears is

"I LOVE YOU!" cora stops the car staring at kits figure standing in his doorway. she pulls back in and opens her door.

"what did you say..?" cora knows damn well what he said but she needed him to repeat it.

"cora, im so sorry. everything that girl said in my comments, she was just starting drama. it was all a lie. we just have to push through it. push through the hard times, together." kit grabs her hand. "none of it was true. no one is better than you love, no one can make me smile the way you do, no one can make me laugh the way you make me laugh, no one can make me feel the ways i feel for you. and cora, your the most sweetest, most genuine, most breathtakingly gorgeous person, i have EVER met. and-"

"kit.."

"cora you have to believe me. it's true." kit looked desperate. "your perfect, in every way and i-" kit pauses staring at cora breathing deeply. "i love you."

it's like everything in the world just stopped. cora stared at kit wide eyed. silence took over both of them, shocked at the encounter they just had.

"i love you cora." kit said again.

"kit. im moving-"

"that won't stop us, we can make it work i know we can. filming for heartstopper is over in two weeks, i'll move with you. we can do it cora." kid rested his hand on her cheek. she leaned her head into his hand closing her eyes.

"but what about your family kit? they all live here, you can't leave them." kit smiles sadly at her.

"cora, id do anything to be with you. and plus i'm 18 so i can move out where ever i really want to."

"i love you." kit pauses as if she didn't hear her. "i love you kit. god i love you so much." kit quickly drove in, locking their lips. they matched in sync. cora wrapped her arms around his neck. kit rested one hand on her cheek, the other on her waist pulling her closer. he walks backwards leading them back into his house. they pull away looking lovingly at eachother. "i love you"

"i love you." cora smiled and leaned back into, this time it was a slow meaningful kiss.

"i knew you two were together.." we both pull away shocked at the voice. but it was only ned, kits brother.

"ned! w- what are you doing here? i thought you were on a trip."

"came back early." ned turns toward cora smiling. "hello cora, nice to see you again."

"hey ned." cora smiles back. ned and kit then create small talk as cora looks up at kit lovingly.

"anyways, im going up to my room. come get me if you need anything." ned then says goodbye and wake upstairs. cora pulls out her phone to check the time. '4:27'

"shit! we were supossed to meet the group at 6!" kits eyes go wide.

"shit, your right. let's go!" they grab their things and leave quickly. hoping to get there on time.