"Are you n' Christoper actually dating?" Chasity randomly asked, "Why you need to know?" I chuckled, "CAUSEEE, he's my brother! And you mad cool I wanna know if y'all got a thing." She smirked, "I mean...we kissed a couple times but we never made anything official." I shrugged, "Y'all fuckin'?", "YOO—. Bro you trippin." I laughed, "IM SORRY, it was a genuine question...", "No bro..we not fuckin'....yet." I smirked, "OUUU, you freaky.", "But I'm not even gonna lie, you seem really good for Chris. His last girl really broke his heart and he hasn't dated anyone for months. But like after he hung out with you at the bowling alley that night, HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP ABOUT YOU." She explained.

The thought of that made me smile, I was all he could talk about? "You fr? Nah cause that make me happy.", "I'm being so fr, he was always talking about you then he decided to ask me if he should fly you out with him, and I said yes." She shrugged. "Damn, he told me he just wanted to fly out with one of his bro's." I chuckled, "That Nigga lied, he wanted to impress you.", "Well I'm very impressed, and his planned worked.".

"But do you actually live out here?" I wondered, "Yeah I do. Sometimes I visit Chris, and sometimes he visits me." She answered, "That's cool, I really love it out here.", "Yeah this place is really beautiful.". "But we really talking to much! Let's GET TO SHOPPING!!" She exclaimed.

Then we walked around the mall for about an hour and a half. Our arms full with bags, we went to at least about 30 stores. "Shit bruh, this is really fucking straining my arm." I complained, "let's go to the food court and sit down then." She suggested, "Okay then.." I started wobbling towards the way of the food court.

We sat down and started scanning the places where we could eat, "Ooo! Can we get Sakura Japan?" Chasity asked, "I love Asian food, I'm down with that." I agreed, "Alright, I'll go get the food n you watch the bags." She stood up and walked towards the food spot.

I looked down at all our bags, looking at the stuff we got. We got some Polo sweatsuits and zip up jackets, then she went to her girly stores and got mad tiny crop tops and leggings. Then we went to like a perfume/cologne store and got mad things there. Then some other random clothing stores...just know we got mad clothes and accessories.

"Ok, our food is ordered! Now we just waiting." She sat back down at the table.

BACK INFRONT OF THE STUDIO📍.
We pulled back up in-front of the studio, while the car slowed down I saw red and blue lights flashing. "What the hell?" I thought to myself, and I slowly stepped out the car. Chasity did the same. As I stepped out I saw Dudeylo and his bro's getting handcuffed, and pushed up against the cop cars. "YO! Get the fuck off of me! That shit not mine! It's not ours!" Dudeylo yelled, "Ayo, what's going on?!" I yelled, "Let go of my brother!" Chasity ran towards the police officer.

"This Nigga found drugs in the Studio! But they planted that shit! It's not ours!" Dudey yelled, "Get the fuck off of him you fucking stupidass pig!" I pushed the Police officer, attempting to get him off Dudeylo. That backfired hella fast, cause then the Officer grabbed my arms and slammed me down on the street. Scraping my chin, "You do not put your hands on authority like that!" The man yelled, "YO JAY, don't fucking move." Chris said serious as hell.

Chasity started to cry, "Don't hurt them please!" She yelled out. "You fucking pussy! You just busted my chin!" I yelled, I tried to move my arms but he just pushed me down harder, then he cuffed me. "I swear when you let me out of these cuffs I'm gonna fucking boom yo ass." I was really getting mad.

"Imma find yo house and fucking air it out while you sleepin'." I chuckled, "Jay shut yo ass up! Things like that could add charges!" Dudeylo yelled at me, "No cause I'm really fucking mad right now." My face turned into a scowl. "Pushin' him on the car like that, like you somebody.".

"You don't gotta pull me like that!" I saw Dudeylo struggling, the police officer was handing him mad hard. Just watching what the feds were doing just filled me with Rage, they were being so rough for absolutely no reason. "You fucking dickheads, do you even have any proof that they owned that?!" I shouted. He just ignored me, and that made me even more angry than I already was, so I spit on his shoe, "You dumbass bitches, just watch." I grunted.

"Jay, say something one more time. Ion want them putting their fucking hands on you again!" I could hear Dudeylo faintly yell while he was getting pushed into the police car.

I just slumped back into the seat while the officer slammed the door in my face. "Fucking bastards." I scoffed. "Don't worry guys! I'm following you!" Chasity banged on the window.

"I'll be right next to you!"....

————————
Hoped y'all enjoyed 💕

Kinda enjoying updating this story now 🤭

ALSO GO TO MY PAGE AND READ MY NEW STORY, it's Notti x Ddot 🤷🏽‍♀️

YOU GOIN' TO JAIL, YOU GOIN' TO JAIL