03.

DUDEYLO, PLANE, 1:58 PM.
We had about like 20 minutes left of our flight, and Jay was still knocked out. He looked cute when he was sleep, like peaceful. Do I like Jay? Yeah I do, not even gon hold ya. But he lowkey acting like he so shy 🙄, imma do my little trick on him, then his ass won't be shy no more.

I started playing with his hair, "Yo ass need a retwist.." I laughed under by breath, "I heard that shit.." He opened his eyes and looked at me, "Oh shi, my bad, but I'm not lying, yo ass need a retwist.", "leave me alone.." He said jokingly but then he turned around and put his hat on. "Nah you not gonna ignore me now." I took his hat and put it on, "Hey! Give me my hat back.." he tried to snatch it from me pushed his hand away.

Jay sat up, now he was trying to play fight with me. "You really not getting this back." I laughed, "Nah you was making fun of my hair, give me my hat back.", "Aww did I hurt your feelings?" I pouted, "Yes you did, now give me my hat back.", "Sorry then, but you not getting it back." I held my hands down on the hat, Jay laughed, "You really tryna play with me." He got on top of me.

WOAHHHHH, was the only thing I could think off.

I kinda zoned out when he did that, and I let my grip off the hat. I felt him snatch it off my head then he got off of me, "You lucky I let go, cause ya frizzy ass roots woulda still been showing." I laughed, "Leave my hair alone, cause I'd really boom you." Jay joked, "Yeah you could try, but yknow you weak asl.", "You really getting me tight rn, keep talking like that." He looked over at me, "Shiver me Timbers!" I pretended I was scared, "Just wait till we get to that hotel room." He punched my shoulder.

Our flight finally landed, I started hearing people clap, I js know those was some white people.

TIME SKIP——
We was finally out in Miami, it was so beautiful. "They trees are mad pretty bro.." Jay was smiling while staring at the sky, "Thank you really, for flying me out here." He looked over at me, "You welcome, your a cool person I bet you deserve it." I shrugged. "Our driver should be here any minute." I rented a guy to drive us around for the whole week.

"So our first studio session is tonight, as soon as we get to the Airbnb we gotta get ready." I explained, "Wait...how many sessions we have to do? And we have an Airbnb?" Jay questioned, "Well we gotta go all week except for tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday. And yeah ofc we got an Airbnb...why would I get a hotel." I kinda mugged him, "Ok that's cool I guess." The car pulled up and we got in it. I told the guy the address and he put on the gps.

"You never showed me the house.." Jay mentioned, "Cause I don't have too..you'll see it for yourself." I mugged him, "You always got an attitude." Jay rolled his eyes. "It's nice tho, I know you gonna like it." I smirked, "You definitely went overboard...I could tell by the neighborhood we in." Jay said, "I wanted to stay somewhere nice." I shrugged.

Like 10 mins later we pulled up in front of the house. It had a private drive way so we was isolated. "Yo...what the fuck." Jay smiled and put his hand up to his mouth, I could tell he was surprised, "This is nice as hell!" He yelled. "I knew you'd like, cmon let's go tour the inside." I gestured him over. We had too walk up these big ass steps and I almost tripped, and we just got the driver to carry our bags.

PICTURE THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE LIKE THIS:

AND THE BACK LIKE THIS:

How is dudeylo rich? I don't know but he is so just DEAL WIT IT

———————
"Bro...Dudey....how did you get this?" Jay was still amazed, "I'm just big balling like that." I shrugged and laughed. He saw the pool through the big ass windows and ran over to the back door, I could tell that this was boutta be his favorite place. "This pool looks so fucking cool, I can't wait to get in it!", "Yeah me too, but we gotta go get ready." I said, "Okay..way to ruin the fun." Jay rolled his eyes, "I'm just telling you, we gotta leave in like the next hour.", "Ugh..okay, what outfit we gotta wear?", "Let's wear the blue one for tonight I guess.", "Ok then.".

"Wait how many rooms does this place have?" He asked, "Like 7.." I answered, "I'm finna get the biggest one!" He started racing me, "wait...not before me!" I ran after him. I followed him and we both ran into a room that had a big ass, blue fish tank above the bed, and that shit was glowing too. We both stared at it in awe, "I call this one!" Jay said before I could, "Wait, I want this one!" I argued, "But I said it first so...", "But y'know I paid for it so...", Jay smacked his teeth and started to walk away, "Okay bro...you could have it. Yo cry baby ass." I rolled my eyes.

He turned right back around, smiling. "But who says we can't share?" I smirked, Jay looked over at me and smiled, "I don't know..." He playfully shrugged, I knew he would want to be alone so I started to walk away, "Do you actually wanna share?" Jay asked, oh...he was serious? "I mean if you're okay with it..", he nodded his head, I smirked and walked back into the room.

"But cmon we really need to get ready." I went over to my suit case and got my outfit. It was a 'Vivid Cerulean' type of blue, we had the matching shirt, sweat pants, vest, glasses, and shoes. It was really twinnem.

We got dressed quickly case we was kind of in rush, everybody was already at the studio and we needed to be there in like 30 mins. "Okay you ready?" I asked Jay, "Yeah, I'm lowkey excited." He said, "Good, cause we gonna be out for a while.", "How long?", "Ion even know." I shrugged.

Then we left the house and got in the car, and the driver started driving to the studio.