0.7

1 week later
December 20
_____________

Rose and lilly ran into vinnie and kali room and started jumping on the bed "get up they both yells kali open her eyes same as vinnie "okay we up vinnie say .

"Mommy can me and Lily auntie kylie house today to play with stormi and true rose says "sure baby let me just call her kali say "okayy they both say then run out the room .

Vinnie cuddle into Kali . Kali grab her phone in call kylie .

[phone call]
Kylie
Kali

Hey girly
Hey Ky. the girls want to come over to yours i wanna see if that okay with you

Yeah sure I don't mind they can come right now

Okay i will be there in 20

[phone call end ]

___________
"Baby get up we gotta take the girls to Kylie house kali says "okay vinnie says as we both get up and do our routine and get dress .

They was now in the car vinnie was driving kali in the passenger and the girls in the back . The radio was playing "highest in the room by travis Scott.

Vinnie pulled up to kylie house they got out and went to the door , kali knocked and Kylie open the door "hello guys kylie says smiling "heyy they all say and walk in "auntieee kalii stormi and true says running and hugging kali "heyy auntie babies kali say's hugging them then they hug vinnie but they hug him longer because they have a crush on vinnie which is very funny .

"Alright bye guys have fun Kali says "alright byee they all says as me and vinnie exit .

Once we got back in the car "lets go to a pizza restaurant kali says "yeah lets go vinnie says and drives off .

" This is a really good pizza vinnie says "definitely kali says then look up and saw paparazzi "paparazzi here kali says "i see but I'm here with my beautiful gorgeous girlfriend so I don't really care vinnie says kali smile and they kiss then continue eating.

______________
Kris house

Kali and Vinnie walk into the kitchen and saw Khloe ,Kim and kris . "Hey guys they says "hello y'all kali and Vinnie says as they sat down "what you guys up to Kim says "nothing we had just stop and got pizza and drop the girls off at Kylie house vinnie says "yeah they having a lil sleepover i drop true over there khloe says .

Kourtney walk in "hey guys kourt says they all say hey . "So we need to talk about Christmas kourt is you inviting scott kris says "I don't know kourtney says "you have to invite scott kim says "you can't just have him not come to our party he been apart of this family for 10 years he still part of our family kris says "what about my dad kali ask everyone got quiet

"Scott have never did anything mean or said anything negative so that's different kim says kali look at her "Is you being f$cking serious i hope that supposed to a joke .. kali says "yeahhh kim says " they both did fuck up things in different ways kali says "but nobody thats coming wouldn't even know how to respond her because of all the things kris says "So the fuck what why are we worried about the night even if she doesn't come its nice to have her here kali says "oh she would come kris says

"They same way you feel bad for scott
Not being invited you don't feel bad for my dad not being invited kali says "probably because i have a relationship with scott so that jus- kris says "so you just didn't have a relationship with my dad for 25 years kali says "i have a relationship with scott right now kris says "i'm with mom on this she shouldn't have to invite anyone doesn't want to spend time with kim says "i think at mom house its whatever she wants khloe says .

Kali roll her eyes "mhmmmk but i feel like me , kylie and Kendall should have a say so because that's our dad he should be with all of us on Christmas its fucking Christmas kali says "but- kali cut khloe off "but what there no freaking buts in this situation kali says "okay then you go see him kali kim says "mhmm I definitely will kali says grabbing her keys and purse and walking out "please calm her down vinnie kris says "okay i will but i think y'all should think about this vinnie says kris nodded she didn't like when her kids be mad at her .

____________

Vinnie finally came out and got in the car "that's absolutely bull kali says "i know baby but yall all need to just think vinnie ssys and started the car and drove off .

"But umm i got to ask you something vinnie says "okay kali says now calm "i want you and rose to go to Seattle with me and lily i want you to meet my family vinnie says "sure we would love to kali says "okay and we leaving tomorrow and everything book i was wondering can we use your plane vinnie says "of course we can baby kali says vinnie smile at her full of love .

Vinnie though
I'm falling more in love with her by the minute she is what I needed , i just hope I don't run into lily mom .....