Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe

Start bij het begin

They stop as Wednesday looks away, disappointed. "Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled. That boys family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your record?" "Terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done."  The mother looks away from the window. "Hmm."

They drive along as a car drives past them and parks right next to a sign that says, "Nevermore, beyond!"    Soon, a man exits the car and grabs his bag from the trunk. "You sure you wanna go down that trail?" An old women asks. (The driver.) "the trail might look pretty, but it runs right past Nevermore." The boy walks over to the window. "That school for outcasts?" "Huh. That's a polite way of putting it." "I've never really had problems with outcasts. This guy I went camping with in school, he was a werewolf. They're not to bad." "Yeahh... Not until they rip ya throat out."

The old lady stares at the boy with wide eyes as the boy chuckles wary before tapping the truck and muttering thanks and walking down the trail. The boy makes it in the trail I'm sits down on a big piece of wood and begins drinking some water. Then he hears branches snapping and looks in the direction of which he heard. He soon then gets attacked by a mysterious... thing.

————-

The couple are seen sitting down with the parents of Wednesday in somewhat of an office presumably meeting the principal or headmaster in this case. "Wednesday is such a unique name. I'm guessing it was the day of the week you were born?" Wednesday quickly replies, "I was born on Friday the 13th." Her mother quickly jumps In. " Her name comes from my favorite nursery rhyme. Wednesday's child is full of woe." Says the mother as Wednesday quickly grabs Y/N's hand as they intertwine. The great Wednesday wouldn't like to admit it, but she's nervous.

"You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." Morticia replies with a "Hmm" proudly before the headmaster continues talking. " Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?" "And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive." Wednesday states. "You've certainly had a very interesting educational journey. You and this young man right here. Eight schools in five years." "They haven't built one strong enough to hold me. To hold us." Wednesday replies before looking deep in Y/N's eyes, seeing that he too, is nervous. He is just a normal mortal after all. " I bet this place will be anything different."

"Uh, well I believe what she's trying to say is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity." Y/N adds on.  The parents behind them nod in agreement before the headmaster talks. Nevermore usually doesn't accept students Midterm, or students without any living family. She says directed towards Y/N as he looks down in a bit of pain. The parents immediately feel bad as Wednesday too looks concerned. "But, given Wednesday's perfect grades, and her family's history with the school, and the fact that you live with the Addams which make Wednesday's parents your guardians L/N. I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception."

The parents behind the young couple smile and look at each other happily while Wednesday and Y/N were thinking the same thing.

"Why us."

———————-

"Due to some difficulties, and the fact that you two are presumably together, you will have to stay in a dorm with another girl. I take it you will be respectful to the girls in the dorm I take it L/N?" "Yes mam." The door opens as they step in a bit and take a look. A girl with short, blond hair with pink ends on the right and blue on the left  walks towards the small group. "Howdy, roomies!" She says excitedly. "Wednesday, Y/N, this is Enid Sinclair."  "Are you feeling okay Wednesday? You look a little pale." Says Enid with a hint of concern. "Wednesday always looks half dead." Y/N Says before extending his hand for a shake. Y/N L/N. Nice meeting you Enid. He says as Enid excitedly shakes his hand. "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." Enid says before hugging Y/N. "Oh uh yeah thanks." He says before hugging back awkwardly.

Enid goes to hug Wednesday as she's met with Wednesday backing up and glaring at Enid. "Not a hugger. Got it."  "Please excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color." Says Morticia. "Oh wow, what happens to you?" "I break out into hives and then flesh peels off my bones." Enid looks a bit taken back before nodding. " Luckily, we've special ordered you and Y/N a uniform. Enid, please take these two to the registrar's office to pick it up long with a copy of their schedule, and give them a tour along the way." 

Wednesday turns around before quickly making her parents smirks go upside down. She walks off as Y/N looks at them nervously and bows before leaving. Enid follows the two. Wednesday pushes Y/N into a secret corner where nobody can see currently. "Not only did you fail to tell her you were mine..." Wednesday says as she tickles behind Y/N's ear and makes him get on his knees to look at her. "But you shook her hand... and had a hug with her. How do you think that makes me feel Y/N?" Wednesday questions as she pulls Y/N's head to look up at her. "Wednesday, I'm sorry okay? I'm just (grunt) I'm just trying to be nice and fit in!" Wednesday quickly shuts Y/N Up by Kissing him deeply as she plays with his tongue. Y/N made an attempt to fight, but he couldn't. She was just so... hot. She disconnects from his mouth leaving a line of saliva between the two before making her way over to his neck and begins to leave her mark. Slowly but  intensely sucking and biting on his neck. She finishes and leaves a mark before looking down on him and brining her face right on top of his. "You. Are. Mine." She says whilst looking deep in her lovers eyes. "O-okay I get it-" "Say it."

Y/N pants. He looks up at her. At this moment he was nothing but a fly tied up In a spiders web.

"I'm yours."

————

Enid brings the couple to a place that looks like some field or hangout area. "Welcome to the quad."  Y/N and Wednesday look around. "It's a pentagon."

How you guys like this so far? Just started watching the show and I kinda like it to be honest.