Chapter 10

Dot's POV

"What?!", me and Yakko asked, shocked. We do love our brother and respect his rights, but he couldn't do this. Wakko sighed, "I don't know...I just...". I sighed, "Fine, fine. But next time, apologize, ok?". Wakko just nodded with his head down.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and he quickly lifted his head back up. I went to open the door and saw...y/n and b/n.

I crossed my arms, "What?". But actually, I was really nervous. Ever since that day I didn't want to see either one of them. B/n because...yeah, you know why, and y/n because I tought she was still angry with me. Y/n placed a hand on my shoulder, "It's ok Dot, come on".

She squeezed b/n's hand and whispered something to him, then took my hand and lead me to the bedroom, leaving the boys alone.

We sat down on the bed and started...talking? "Ok", said y/n, "Have you ever been in love?". "No" "No? How's that?" "I don't know...", I said, "They really told us to stay away from people, since we're so zany. But you know what's worse?", I asked. Y/n looked at me with such understatement. I sighed, "We have to act like we are...in love. That thing I did when I first saw b/n, it was real, but there...we have to force it...".

Tears started falling from my eyes as I said that. Y/n saw it and hugged me. "It's alright...it's alright...", she repeated. "I wanted love", I cried, "But now they tought me...how to literaly  be scared of people! They were like, 'Be zany or nothing!'".

Y/n sighed, "Yeah...they're not being fair. Ok. I'll now leave you with b/n, and he'll have to teach you how to be more open I guess". "Ok".