"Four-year old's." Tori sighed, "And my mom grew those flowers in her garden!"

"They're lovely." She said before aggressively cutting them.

"Okay, what do you guys think about this one?" Robbie cleared his throat. "It's fun to run, it's fun to play, it's fun to make things out of clay, it's fun to fill your car with gas, it's fun to break... things made of glass... But broken glass can cut your hand and then you'll bleed across the land and—"

"We're not doing that! Robbie!" I scolded, as I sat up from laying on Beck's lap, grabbing my laptop from the coffee table.

"Well, we have to write a song about something." Cat said.

"Okay, let's think. What do four-year-old little kids like?" Beck asked, sitting up.

"Um, cartoons."

"Animals."

"Being annoying." Jade said.

"Broken glass." Robbie sung, playing his guitar.

Andre's phone buzzed as we stared at Robbie, saying nothing. "Oh! I gotta take this. Back in a sec. Hey, how you doin?" He said as he picked up the phone, walking to the kitchen.

"Oh, here!" I chimed as I searched on my laptop. "On Splashface, the top seven most popular kiddie songs are all about food!"

"So, let's write a kiddie song about food." Cat said.

"Oh, broken glass is not a food, so don't you listen to some dude who says put cheese on broken glass and make a sandwich out of broken glass." Robbie sung, looking around at all of us as he played guitar.

"What is wrong with you?" Tori said.

"I like it." Jade piped, looking back.

I gently, not so gently kicked her in her back with my foot, making her send a glare my way as Robbie pointed his hand out to Jade.

"Yo, Tori come here!" Andre said from the kitchen, waving her over. "Come on, hurry!"

"Okay, so... food." I said, scrolling down a list of party foods.

"And broken glass." Robbie added, smiling.

"Robbi—" Beck said as Robbie started getting up, moving to the kitchen.

"There is no song that can surpass this song we sing bout broken glass! Harmonica solo!" Robbie sung, coming up from behind Andre as he and Tori talked. He moved the harmonica up to his mouth, playing as he played the guitar too.

 He moved the harmonica up to his mouth, playing as he played the guitar too

Saturday came fast, very fast actually. After Tori and I kicked Robbie and Rex out of our house, we actually got some work done. We came up with a name and costumes, thanks to Jade's great uncle who owns a costume store. The rest of the week was coming up with a song and rehearsing that song, in Tori and I's living room, every night.