SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-8) Bonus 2

Start from the beginning

Last time by the grace of Dugga maa, he didn't make any wrong move towards her destruction, even when he was not in his complete senses. But that doesn't mean they are spared. Isn't it?

What if his kaka trap them again? What if his Bondita was again distracted by the societal pressures of becoming a wife? Already she was distracting from her studies and that day... it was her life at stake.

He decided. He had to take this tough decision of moving away from her life.

But where? He didn't know.

What to do ahead without her, a phase of life without her? He didn't know.

Will she ever forgive him? He didn't know.

Was it a forever goodbye? He didn't know.

Without getting into anyone's sight, he sneaked out of the mansion, went away from Tulsipur. For that instant, he went to Kolkata and rented a small place for himself to stay.

He took out the file of his current case, the petition for abolishing Child marriage which was unfortunately rejected by the Deenpur district court. If he wanted, he could have used his money and power to pass the law, but he didn't.

Since he had started earning by himself, he never asked for any kind of financial support from his family.

But it's not the end. Being far away from her, he had to work to pay her school fees. He joined the Calcutta high court. Because of his well experience and portfolio, it didn't take much time for him to get cases. He started to get settled and would regularly send the fees directly to the school via money order.

He contacted her school to make sure that they won't reveal his identity to Bondita or any other family members. Ofcourse his kaka or Baba would pay her fees in his absence. But he didn't wanted that.

Bondita is his responsibility.

He requested the school management not to take any fees from any of the family members. He said if they turn up to pay the fees, just let them know that Bondita being the first girl in their school has been given scholarship for free education till her final grades. This is what exactly he said about him to the management as well without revealing his identity.

Now that he is working in the high court, he applied the petition for the law against child marriage. And he was successfully granted with the permission to work on it.

But it took a lot of hard work and surveying. He had no one to support. He was all alone. He had no one even to encourage. Until one day... well let's talk about that later.

After a lot of struggles of 4 long years, he was finally successful. The law was approved by the British government and it was declared that the legal age of marriage for girls would be 16 and 18 for boys.

Anirudh had enough of this vanvas. He had to return to his hometown, his home, as soon as possible.

But what made him finally decide that he would return to her? Well let's talk about that later.

He sat inside his brand new benz which he bought a week ago by his own earnings specially for... let's talk about that later.

All the way on his journey, he was thinking about his little girl who would probably blow away her face after seeing him. He chuckled thinking that she would probably hide under the table to ignore him and like every time, he will have to convince her, by his special weapon. He looked behind the back seat where the 8 pots of ek badaam wale roshogulle were kept safely.

How much he missed her, her bubbliness, her cheerfulness, her antics, her mischief, her tarks. But not anymore "Tumhare Birristra Babu aa rahe, hai apni nanhi badmaash Bondita se milne."