However I could tell some of what they said bothered her. And truthfully it bothered me. Less than what Jayson said.

"Tyler"

"Huh?"

"Oh there you are."

"What?"

"I've only been calling your name for the last 5 minutes. "

"Oh sorry. What's up?"

"What's up? Well how about we get out of the parking garage for one."

"Oh yeah. That might be a good idea."

"You ok?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok? You seem distracted."

"Cause I am."

"Oh. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I do. But" I sighed and rolled my head around.

"Is it about the conversation from last night?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Ok."

We drove to her hotel room. That way if it was to much for me to process I could leave. And I have a feeling something was gonna happen.

We didn't say anything the remaining of the drive. Including to her room. She toed off her shoes and grabbed a blanket.

It was like watching a kid trying to creat a safe space.

We both sat down and she sat far away from me. I guess she did this to distance herself from me.

"So where should I start?"

"Where ever you want."

"So the last time we talked you asked about me dreaming when I was in the coma."

"Yeah you said you remembered the dream." It was half a statement and half a question.

"Yeah." She said timidly as she played with her nails.

"So what do you remember? You said something about a relationship with someone but that someone wasn't real until recently. "

"Yeah" she chuckled to herself. Sounded like more disbelief in herself than in the conversation we were having.

"Should I be worried about this guy?" When I said that she looked at me funny. "I mean, do I have competition to win your affection?"

She shook her head no. Silent tears slipped down her face. I tried to move to her to wipe them feom her face but she pulled away.

"Then help me understand. Did this guy hurt you?"

Again shaking her head no.

"Rochelle please. Talk to me."

She took in a big breath and held it. Then slowly she blew it out. And after a few minutes she told me about it. But when she got to the next part I froze. I really didn't know what to say.

"The man I was in the relationship with was you. And that I was pregnant with your child and with the accident I lost the baby." She was crying but not loudly.

I didn't know what to say. I mean what does one say to that.

"So that's what Jayson ment." I said it lowly more to myself but she clocked it.

"What did you say?" Her voice was something I didn't expect. "You knew? And yet you made me tell you anyway?"

"What? No. All he said was"

Oil &  Water On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara