Chapter Thirty-Four

Começar do início

Once we released each other from the hug I turned to Yamada "Just don't make her deaf!" He grinned and nodded, I then looked to Kayama and spoke "Training under Shota has actually been fun, I'll be happy to return." I looked to Shota and smiled, he gave a very faint smile "1-A will be happy to have you back." Eri then gasped "If 1-A gets you back, does that mean I get to see you everyday again?" I looked down to Eri and nodded, a grin then over took her face and I smiled.

"Speaking of 1-A, I need to go there, feel free to join." He was about to walk away when Yamada spoke "Hey Shota, baby?" Shota quickly looked down to the baby he held before turning to face me "Give her to the parents to be, it can be like a taster day. Me getting back into the swing of things as they get into the swing of what Y/n will bring." He nodded and passed Y/n to a very excited Yamada "Don't drop her." Yamada quickly calmed down and nodded, then turning to Kayama, the two gushing over her. I then carefully took the bag off my shoulder "Here is all you will need, I am going to chase after Shota, I really can't be in this building and not go see 1-A. If there is a problem call me, my number is in the notepad that you will find in the bag, Hanako's number is also in the notepad. It is written down who's number is who's. If you want to discuss the adoption with Hanako whilst I am reuniting with my training, then I will drop her a message so she will be ready for any forms of contact from you both." Kayama looked up from Y/n and smiled towards me "Thank you Y/n, you have no idea how much this means!" I nodded and allowed her to take the bag, then looking down to Eri "Come on you, let's leave those two and go see 1-A!" Eri cheered and waved to the two before running ahead, I gave the couple one last smile before going after Eri.

MIRIOs P.O.V

I was walking the halls in hopes of finding Eri so I could actually do something with my day, the usual thing I did. I glanced through every classroom window, reminiscing about when I was one of those students sat listening to a teacher on how to better our quirks, but one window caused me to stall. 1-A had empty seats as some students stood at the front re-enacting scenes of something, probably practical lessons they'd done whilst Y/n was away, because she stood with Eri to watch intently. The duo laughed from time to time, whether at the event that happened or their re-enactment. However, they soon returned to their seats as Aizawa's hair went up into the air, but soon the excitement was back after he had spoken. Instead of re-enactment the students were picking partners and dancing around in a waltz but laughing as the face of their partner was just a friend they'd picked for fun. Any girls that were dancing then split, Eri being taken from Y/n before the eldest in the room were pulled to one another, I then heard the yell off one student "Can you teach us how to dance?"

Surprisingly Aizawa did not begrudge the idea, immediately turning to Y/n properly and with a few words between them they were in position to do the box step for a waltz. They were quick to begin moving around the front of the classroom, then drawing one another closer to just sway gently together, Eri then jumping towards them. The two obviously noticed as they made space and both held a hand towards her, the three of them then moving around in a slowly rotating circle. Some students then got up and did silly dances which then caused the two eldest to join in on silly dances as Eri had looked back to see the chaos. Y/n being her usually energetic self with Eri as Aizawa was very sluggish with the random moves that he only did when Eri and Y/n looked over, Y/n obviously finding him hilarious.

Eventually the bell rung and they all went to a stand still, Y/n bowing to them all before coming towards the door with Eri by her side and Aizawa behind her. Once she stepped outside of the classroom I called out "Y/n!" She looked over and smiled "Mirio, were you looking for Eri?" I nodded but before I could ask about why she hasn't been in she spoke "Oh, sorry to ask but could I keep her just for today? I've just been absent for a while and would really love to catch up with her!" Eri was grinning happily at the information that just further confirmed Y/n had missed her. I nodded slightly "Yeah, that's fine, but could I just talk to you for a moment?" She looked over to Aizawa "I'll come help with paperwork after this, if you want to go?" Aizawa just hummed before holding a hand out towards Eri "Come on Eri, let the couple talk in private." Eri pouted slightly before going over to Aizawa "Y/n will come join us in a minute." Eri nodded slowly before looking up at Aizawa "I don't ship Y/n with Mirio." Aizawa hummed and gently pulled her along "Is that so?" Eri hummed.

Y/n looked towards me "What is it you wanted to talk about?" I let out a breath "Where have you been?" Her smile immediately dropped "Oh... I'll tell you once I'm ready." She scratched the back of her head and I hummed whilst crossing my arms "I bet Aizawa knows." Her eyebrows furrowed "What has this got to do with Shota? And of course he knows, he needs to know because my absence impacts his plans!" I hummed "I bet that's the only reason."

"Why are you so bothered by Shota? He's just my mentor and friend!" I raised an eyebrow and laughed "Really, then explain the baby I saw this morning?" She went completely silent and I hummed "Exactly. Why agree to go out with me if you like someone else and have a child with them? Or did he not want the kid so you just decided to play me like a fool? Have you just been dragging me along for some joke?" She shook her head as tears began to well up in her eyes "The baby you saw me with is my niece." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you really think I'm a fool, two of your sister's are dead and the other two want nothing to do with you, for good reason." Her tears began to spill and roll down her cheeks as she then stumbled to explain "Kira came to me recently because Ayaka was pregnant and taken away at the orders of their adoptive parents... I managed to find Ayaka with the help of Shota and-" She couldn't continue because sobs wracked her whole body, I then heard Kayama Sensei "Y/n, oh my All Might!" She rushed over and quickly brought Y/n into her embrace but no matter what Y/n was not calming down which caused Kayama to rip her sleeve and bring her wrist closer to Y/n's face. Kayama having to hold Y/n up, Yamada Sensei then stopped as he was walking by "Nemuri, what's happened to Y/n?" Kayama looked over to him "Togata said something, not important, get Shota, quickly!" Yamada was quick to set off down the hall, even with a baby strapped to his chest.

Nejire then ran over "Mina just messaged me to say something has happened to Y/n!" Kayama looked over to Nejire and nodded "Yeah, I just had to use my quirk because her interaction with Togata caused her to practically break down." Nejire snapped her head to look at me "What did you say?"

"I just asked why she wasn't in, but she said she'd tell me once she was ready... So I pushed for an answer because others had been informed even though she's meant to be comfortable enough to to tell me anything." Kayama let out a breath "Kid, relationships do not work like that! You trust eachother, yes, but you have to give eachother time... Surely you saw that it was upsetting her?" I hummed and looked down to my feet "Yes, but she ditched our date and then didn't appear until now." Kayama sighed loudly "That doesn't make what you did right."

Bakugo then spoke "You got to go hangout with your boyfriend instead, so what's the problem?" Everyone quickly turned to look at him "Me and Kirishima were out studying and saw you smacking face with that friend of yours, what's his name? Amajiki?" Nejire then yelled "You cheated?" Kayama then muttered "You seriously know how to go wrong in a relationship kid."

[ Edited : 02/01/2023 ]

[ Re-Edited : 01/05/2024 ]