Fourteen | Offical & Prepared

Start from the beginning

I looked at him, then back at Steve. "Absolutely not, Jonathan. If I took you back, who knows what would happen! You can not blame drugs for what you did. You should not have been taking drugs in the first place. Blaming drugs just makes you sound even more stupid than you actually are! I gave you a chance, and you screwed it up. Maybe if you actually changed, I would say yes, but you can't stop smoking and say, 'Take me back, I made a horrible decision. Drugs screwed me up.' And expect me to say yes! This is your warning, Jonathan. Get away from me right now."

He looked at me before backing away downstairs again, I closed the door and sighed. "That was awesome." Steve commented. I smiled, even though I told Jonathan I gave him one chance and he failed, so I won't give him another, I'm not sure if that's the same for Steve. I would definitely give him another chance if he wanted it..

"I don't even know how I did that, I just said whatever I was thinking."

"Yeah, well, you did amazing." Steve told me, bringing me closer.

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"I don't know if I can hold this back any longer, I don't care if you feel the same way. These last few days have been amazing. Thanks to you. I screwed it up back in high school, and I regret everything I did. When you told me the plan you had, of having five or six kids and traveling the world every summer in a van, I couldn't help but think. I would absolutely love that, I would love every moment of it. When we kissed yesterday, it felt right. It felt like it was meant to be. What I'm trying to say, Steve, is that I love you. I really love you. I want to try us again."

That felt so good to get it off of my chest. I might have made a huge mistake doing this, but I really don't care. Before saying I word Steve connected his lips onto mine, I did the same. Wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist, "I love you too, Nancy." He said quickly before bringing me back into kiss.

"Are we official, then?" I asked.

"Yes, I guess we are." Steve replied.

*****

The next day

*****

Steve's POV

One thing led to another. Our kiss turned into a make-out session, which turned into..nevermind. All I want to say is that we have definitely made up for the years we weren't together. This time, I know it's going to be better than before. All we need to do is destroy this Vecna guy, and then we'll be clear.

"Come down for breakfast!" Karen yelled.

"Nancy, come on, it's almost ten. We have to get up." I shook her lightly while telling her.

"Nooo, ten more minutes?" Nancy begged, hugging her pillow tightly and tucking her legs into her stomach.

"We have to get up, Nancy, I would stay in bed longer, but we have a long day ahead of us."

"Remind me why I let you do what you did to me the day we'll be running around a lot?"

"You just love me that much, now get up." I spoke, taking the blanket off of her and picking her up bridal style.

"Steve!" Nancy gasped, "Put me down!"

"No."

"Now!"

"Maybe I will...or not!" I chuckled as he carried her out into the hallway. Mike and Will were standing at the door, waiting for us.

*****

Mike's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night, Steve and Nancy were being way too loud. "Gosh, you guys need to learn to be quiet. We couldn't sleep last night." Will told Steve and Nancy, turning them red. "We all knew it was going to happen, one day, but you really had to do that the day before we prepare for the biggest fight of our lives?"