𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

Enola never knew her mother, all she knew was that she died giving birth and that her father blamed her for it, but after doing some digging she found out that her mom had relatives living in Chicago. She considered reaching out to them for help, but quickly came to the conclusion that if they wanted to help her they would have done so by now. She also figured that they lived too close to her and her father, meaning that he'd surely find her rather quickly if she went to live with them.

Enola sometimes thought about how her father turned out the way he did, she wanted someone to blame, someone who wasn't her. So she always pictured his family as being cruel, as if maybe his violence was genetic. But she was desperate to find an escape, an escape that she clearly wouldn't find with her relatives from her moms side. So she decided to take a leap of faith and go looking for someone in her dads family that might take her in, after all they couldn't be worse than her dad. And so Enola found information about some family that apparently lived in a tiny town in Washington, and she had been lucky enough that amongst the information she had gathered was a phone number. All she needed to do was find the guts to make the call.

Cast

Devery Jacobs as ℰ𝓃𝑜𝓁𝒶 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃

Alex Meraz as 𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁 ℒ𝒶𝒽𝑜𝓉𝑒