"You still believe in those things" he said, with a chuckle.

"Hey, that's offensive" I said, sarcastically.

He just laughed in response. After a long drive into the city, we finally made it and the man gave me his hand as I stepped out of the car.

We walked into the wedding dress shop, and there were dresses in all shapes and sizes. A woman that most probably worked there came up to us.

"Do you need help?" she asked.

"Yes, my fiancé needs a dress" Oliver replied.

"Of course, come with me" she said, as the Four of us followed her.

"What's your name, miss?" she asked, looking for a dress.

"Peanut" I replied.

"Nice name. So, what are you looking for?" she asked. (Nahhh it's to basic)

"Um, I don't really know. Something flowy, not too big and has a floral pattern " I replied.

"I think I have something to match that description" she said, pulling out a beautiful dress, just as I had described

"Let's go try it on" she said, as I followed her into a dressing room. A few minutes later I walk out, and I could see Oliver mouth agape.

"You look beautiful, cara mia" Oliver said, with a smirk. I lightly blushed and looked at the woman helping us. (my darling)

"Okay then, this is the dress" I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

I never thought Iwould ever get married, or find love. I mean I don't love Oliver; I'm onlymarrying him because I was sold to him by my father and to give him an heir. Buthe isn't all that bad, for a mafia boss. He looks frightening at first sight,but if you get to know him, you'll realize th

"Miss, are you having second thoughts? You have been staring at yourself for quite some time now" The woman said, cutting me from my thoughts.

"No, I just- it's nothing," I said. "I'll go get change"

"How much?" Oliver asked, as we were paying.

"10,939.73 USD" she said

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"It's a new add to our collection and it just came in, so that's why it's expensive. So, I get it if you can't afford it" the woman said.

"Did I say that I'm not paying for it?" Oliver asked, in a serious tone.

"Oh, then I guess you're paying by card, right?" she asked.

"No" Dante replied, getting out the money from his wallet.

"Thank you" the woman said, as she handed the dress to our bodyguard.

"So, where to next?" I asked.

"Food" he said.

"Yay! The best part of it all" I said, as if I were a little kid. He just laughed and we got back into the car.

We spent the whole day preparing for the wedding, I must say it was nice to spend time with him, he was funny and easy to talk to. We got home quite late, and everyone was probably already asleep. We walked into the mansion's entrance.

Time skip

Oliver POV

It was quite early, and I was training alone in the training room. I still couldn't believe I was getting married in a week now, time has passed, and everything was planned, we didn't invite anyone special just my most trusted men and my family. We were getting married on one of the private beaches I own. Peanut was the one who wanted a beach wedding, so I agreed, I mean I didn't really care about where it's held.

"Buongiorno capo" Sabastian said, walking in. (Good morning boss)

"Seb, how are you?" I asked.

"Good, I'm quite happy that you're getting married in just a week, and that you put me as your best man" he replied.

"I mean you are my most trusted men, and we grew up together" I said.

"So, how's Peanut taking it?" he asked.

"Not that bad actually, she doesn't look that annoyed with it, and she trusts me more day by day" I replied.

"That's good, I'm making coffee, want some?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll just go and wake up Peanut, cause it's already eight" I said, walking out of the training room and making my way to my-our room, I mean we've been sleeping together for months now, so it's only fair to call it our room, even more now that we're getting married in less than a week.

I walked into the room.

" Peanut, wake up!" I said, shutting the door behind me. No response.

" Peanut " I called again, and when I turned around there was nowhere in the room.

wasn't there. I walked closer to our bed and noticed something on our bed. It was a note, left by someone for me to find. It read,

Dear Oliver,

How have you been old friend? The last time we talked, I was so close to killing you, but your little fiancé had to ruin everything. But it's okay. Remember that promise I made you, and I swore to keep it forever and you told me that it wasn't possible, well Peanut is now mine, and I'm going to inflict all the pain you inflicted on me to her, she's going to pay for all your mistakes, and the most important thing I kept my promise like I said. I hope you had a nice last time with her because you are never seeing her again. See Oliver, this is what power does to you, it makes you a danger to everyone around you and everyone you love and care for will always be in danger because of you. I hate you Oliver, never forget that.

Love, Jorden