Chapter 1

My ass was kind of aching already from sitting here but our lecture was only like twenty minutes in. Why did I wear denim shorts? Why did I go to collage? I don't even want to be here. Oh wait, my mom wants me to go! So, of course, I have to. I was sat on the edge of one of the many rows, with stairs beside me. The urge to just leave was killing me.

"Jennifer! The answer?"

"Ah!" I yelled as my name got called out in the silence. My dozen or so friends giggled but Mr Daniels shot evils, I wouldn't be surprised if they burnt a hole in my face. The highlighters, which I accidentally threw, were now all over the floor and all along the rows above and below me.

"Sorry! Er I mean um..."

"Potassium chloride," Lexi, the friend next to me whispered.

"Potassium chloride!" I announced.

"Well done," he paused, "Alexis."

"It's Lexi, Mr Dan," Lexi stated with an unfazed expression.

"It's Mr Daniels." I nudged Lexi and wiggled my brows but she just shoved me off. I couldn't help but think what everyone else was thinking, I mean, something like that means that there is some sort of tension between them.

"You like him don't you," I breathed.

She smiled, "No way. Anyways, I think there are some pens on the floor." She grabbed the two by her feet and handed them over to me, I took them and quietly got on my hands and knees to hunt the rest down. I had to check that I wasn't flashing as my shorts were a little short... Okay, very short.

"Is this Mr Daniels bio?" I deep voice came from the door and I immediately popped my head up, I probably looked like a meerkat oh well.

But then all that didn't matter. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He had dark hair, a little darker than mine. He had it quiffed to the side and his eyes were a chocolate brown. I couldn't tell if he would be a bad boy or a total innocent; he had a leather jacket but still seemed polite and wasn't checking out any of us so it's impossible to tell.

"Chemistry, but yes join us," he threw out his arm across the lecture hall, "Sit."

As soon as the mysterious man turned to face us I ducked. I carried on taking the last few pens from the floor but then found more on the stairs. Crap, how do I get them?

I did it anyway. I turned, facing away from the front, still on hands and knees on the floor. I heard the footsteps behind me and kept calm but still grabbed the pens as fast as I could.

"Sorry!"

I felt something go into my ass, something like crotch, something like the new boys crotch. Something that made me feel very embarrassed but somehow I blushed. Somehow I was already extremely attracted to this polite bad boy that had already made physical contact with my ass.

I looked up, he was a step behind me and must've not noticed me. But he just shuffled beside me, stared and left to sit three rows behind me. I shared the intense glimpse with him and I felt like I had to know him. I just had to.

"So now, your name sir?" Mr Daniels asked as I got to my seat.

I took the quickest peek at him before reordering my notes.

"Noah."

"Okay, Noah, what's the chemical name for slaked lime?"