Prologue

Minori was an unlucky girl.
That was really all to it.
She's a girl that gets rejected for everything she works hard on.
She's been having a rough day. School just finished and she still hasn't recovered from her 444th rejection from an Idol Company.
"Uwah.. What would I do if I my applications would just not work at ALL throughout my whole life?! Did I just live for nothing?!" She thought to herself.

She was just a door away from her house. About to open it with a really long face, a notification stopped her.
"Untitled"
It was a song that appeared in Minori's saved audios.
It was weird, but something kept on telling her to play it.
The sun was already out and she's still outside her house. She could atleast get inside then play the song- Or just not worry about the song at ALL and continue with her day..

But this is Minori we're taking about. She's a clumsy girl and even if she decided to just move on with her day she'd accidentally press the play button anyways.
.. She doesn't want to imagine that. Her tripping and hitting the play button, then some dumb song plays while she's on the ground and humiliates her.
Besides, it was just a song. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?
It still looked fishy and made Minori hesitate.

.. She shouldn't be having a big fuss over a song. That's stupid.
And it was enough to make her play it.
A simple "Click!" sound can be heard.
".. Nothing's happening."
God, she was so impatient.
She shrugged it off and went to open the door.
The moment she touches her door handle, is the moment her vision gets all blurry.
Everything turns to black.

".. Hey? Are you there?"
That voice.. It's familiar.
Minori was dead asleep, yet she could feel a warm hand touch her, trying to tell if she was breathing or not.
".. Ah! She's breathing."
The voice grew louder. It was like Minori's starting to get out of her deep slumber.
A small shake was enough to wake her up.
Her vision was pretty blurry, and it's hard to think at a time like this, but she could tell that she was sitting on a chair with her head rested in her crossed arms.

Looking up, she could see a blue-figure staring at her. A.. Familiar figure.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" The blue-haired figure asked in a recognisable yet sweet tone.

Kiritani Haruka.
This was Kiritani Haruka, Minori knew it the moment she heard her voice.
Her tiredness slowly left her body while she quickly fixed her sitting posture, sleepy eyes turning into wide eyes as she continued staring at her. ".. Are you alright?" The blue-haired figu- I mean, Haruka asked again.
"You.. You're..-" Minori couldn't get the words out of her mouth.
She shaked her head to confirm that she's talking to the Haruka Kiritani. Her Idol, the one who motivated her and has been with her without knowing it ever since childhood.
It truly felt like something Minori would pass out to, but she just passed out and wasted Haruka's time in trying to wake her up.
"Haruka Kiritani..? The Idol from ASRUN?!" Minori really couldn't believe it.
It felt so unreal that she was leaning in her chair, face extremely near to Haruka's face.