I brought my hands to my eyes and rubbed them, memories of the dirty thing that just happened flashing before my eyes. I hadn't ever been touched in a way that made me... react so pleased. I was given my first orgasm.

Harry was racking up a lot of firsts from me.

When Harry returned to the room he was holding a cup in his hands. I sat up, pulling the covers over my still bare lower half and I swallowed a lump in my throat. It was obvious now that we both liked each other. It also seemed that now we had a relationship beyond emotions, but I wouldn't say its official until that, maybe, happens again.

The thought of that repeating itself made me hold my legs together tightly. My body wouldn't mind at all.

Harry smirked and held the cup up. "I brought you a refreshment," he stated.

I raised my eyebrows at him, amused by how he brought me a "refreshment" after what just happened. Whatever "shock" I got from that waved off really quick, since Harry honestly doesn't seem too far from the kind of guy to do that. I mean, just the other day when we kissed he tried to eat brownies with me as though it never happened.

"Thank you," I thanked, taking it from him. Judging by the color of the liquid, it was quite clearly and much to my pleasure orange juice. I brought the cup to my lips and tilted my head back.

Harry jumped onto the bed, causing some of the juice to spill from the cup down my shirt and onto the sheets. I licked at my lips and wiped my chin, giving Harry a glare.

"Harry!" I whined in a pout, looking down at the trail of juice on the shirt and under me.

"What?" he said innocently. "Beds already a little wet."

His smile was dirty and teasing. I wanted to laugh with him, but I was trying not to. I got him in the shoulder, but he only burst into laughter. I wanted to swear at him, but I didn't want to get in trouble either.

I shook my head at him, drinking from the cup again. "You're a mess," I muttered.

"Maybe a little," he agreed. "But-" He was cut off by the sound of his phone going off. He frowned in his pause, sighing deeply. "Hold on: I believe I need to take this."

Harry stood up off the bed and walked to his phone. I began to fret over the spilled juice and while his back was turned I retrieved my panties.

"Hello... I'm fine, thanks, I guess... Can we skip the small talk? Quite frankly I have better things to do than listen to you act friendly."

I was hopping unsteadily into my panties and when Harry glanced back I paused in a bit of embarrassment. He shook his head and cracked a smile. It fell right then, his head snapping back to where it was before.

"Only on one side, thank god..."

I was finally back into a more appropriate dressing so I got back in bed, the part that wasn't wet by orange juice. I squinted my eyes at Harry and could tell whoever was on the other line was making him mad by his body language. Harry's knuckles whitened on his hands as one balled in a fist while the other held the phone unnecessarily tight. His jaw visibly clenched and I could see his muscles tense. I got up off the bed, worried about what was going on in the call.

I placed my hands on his hard shoulder, making him flinch. I myself jumped a little when he looked at me with dark, angry eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, softly.