Wishing

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm not quite used to writing genuine books! I hope you enoji this chapter :), it took me months to create this :).

- Author

Max was in a peaceful blissful slumber until his alarm went off. Loud and obnoxious as it was, Of course it was enough to be woken up from the deepest of sleep.

"God damnit, it's only four o'clock-" He said slurring his words in a tired mutter.

He blinked a several times to adjust to the sunlight bursting through his cracked blinds, Took him awhile since he had very little sleep and it would've taken longer to adjust from just being woken up from deep sleep.

He looked around his beiged walled room, covered in bright sunlight and quote on quote "Inspirational Quotes" posters that his parents gave him. Disgusted in the blandness of it all, It looked like a typical old white ladies livingroom.

"I really need to redecorate when I move out..." He thought

He hastily sat up from the comfort of his bed sheets

His head felt like it was spinning, the light seemed like the sun, Everything seemed inhanced. Of course he did sleep for only 4 hours.

He went over to his dresser to get the proper clothes to wear, He finally was getting away from his godforsaken parents. When he was finally done getting in and out of different clothes he went over to a mirror to see his reflection.

His reflection showed a young man, about 5'11, brown hair and brown eyes. He looked very, bland to say the least. He was wearing a black pair of glasses, with a black t-shirt with two yellows strip going across the middle of his chest. A ash yellow-green jacket, with a belt and oversized jeans. Alot of people said he needs more "style", but he is fine the way he is, and god forbid his parents to see him all dressed up.

When he was finally done with being memorized from the figure in the mirror. He went to grab his bags to put in the car, and carefully drag them down the wooden stairs. His mother was going frantic, asking him very useless annoying questions. It bugged him about how very, jumpy his mother was. He never dared to question it.

His father on the other hand seemed like they didn't exist. Completely oblivious of the chaos around him, just typing away on his damned computer while drinking coffee.

It was hitting close to the time he should be leaving, going in and out to get his remaining things. It was around 12:04 pm when he was finally ready. But he had to say good bye to the past first.

"I can't believe this! My baby is already leaving!" His mother whined.

"Clara get composer! He isn't leaving forever!" His father groaned.

"I'm just leaving for a few months, I will return for winter break." Max explained with an annoyed tone.

"Rememeber to-"

"Yes! I know, I promise I'll call every week" Max groaned "Jesus christ..."

"Well be on your bloody way, my brother in christ I do not want my son to be late." Father throughly explained.

"I know, I know. I'm leaving."

Max said his finally goodbyes to his parents. Relieved he finally got out of that hell hole, he finally wouldn't deal with them for months. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous, he would memorize it all if he wasn't moving so fast. All of the pinks and reds, beautiful flowers, amazing wild life, it was all so breathtaking. It looked like something straight out of a fairytale, he has always liked the idea of happy endings, hopes he will have one, one day, sometime in his life. He has always wish for it. The drive took quite a while, many twists and turns just to get to the collage.

After many sinful amounts of hours, he finally arrived.

I'm finally here, Dear lord school so fucking big.

The dorm was very quaint and small, but good enough for living in there for 4 years. He noticed there was over bags near the bed in the right corner, he wondered he would be living with him. The walls are colored a dirty tan, basic twin beds with blank blankets and sheets, the sunset shading the room in gold and orange. He started to unpack his bags, He didn't have much to unpack, he only brought important items. It took around a hour to finish up his side of the dorm, he grew hungry from the lack of food he had today. He decided just to sleep it off, he was too tired to eat. He laid in bed for around 30 minutes, he was growing more tired and tired every mintue. His lingering slumber disappeared when he heard the door slam open. He immediately stood up, alerted from the loud noise, pondered who made that noise.

"Oh! sorry for the sudden
entrance.

Oh my god.

They are beautiful.

Hello! Welcome to the end of chapter 1! I hope you enjoyed the little bit of it! Vote?