She thought that every time she went shopping, she could use her own money to buy a gift for Shen Yu, even if it was not so expensive.

    Therefore, Gu Qingjiu took the initiative to contact Party A and made an appointment to talk about cooperation in the coffee shop.

    Before, the author who Shen Yu had contacted through a single line suddenly contacted her.

    But she was being haunted by the acquisition case and couldn't get away, so she asked her assistant Xiao Zhang to talk to the author.

    In the office, Shen Yu had a separate interview with the bidding manager who was in charge of the land acquisition in the east of the city.

    "Is this the price you gave?" Shen Yu blushed.

    The price tag is outrageous, and it is impossible to bid.

    "This is the upper limit given by Mr. Shen. Mr. Shen, you know that I'm just a part-time worker. Don't I have to listen to the arrangement of the leader for everything?"

    If you have the ability, you two should tear it away! What are you bothering me for?

    "Heh!" Shen Yu laughed angrily.

    "As a bidding manager, if you don't take the initiative to remind the leader of the wrong decision, do you think you are justified? Since you listen to the leader so much, you should go to the front desk to be the receptionist today! Give the position to someone who is capable!

    " What?" The bidding manager was very unconvinced and asked with a stiff neck.

    "Your work will bring huge economic losses to the company. Why, have you been wronged?"

    "With a high salary, you can't even do your job well. Why don't you keep you for the New Year?"

    Originally, the old man of the company They all took Shen Yu as a fool, and after getting along with each other for the past two months, they realized that Shen Yu was nothing but black, black and white!

    The ex-purchasing manager who was taken away by the police has already been sentenced. He has lost all his compensation, and his wife divorced him.

    Now, everyone in the group is working desperately like a bloody chicken.

    Seeing that Shen Yu was really angry, the bidding manager was also afraid. He has a wife, child and lover to support, so he couldn't lose this glamorous position.

    "I was wrong! Then, Mr. Shen, what do you think we should do? I don't dare to go against Mr. Shen!"

    There are a lot of tricks behind this bidding case.

    Shen Yu found out that Shen Chengnian and Gu Jiye got very close recently, and the two of them didn't have a good time.

    The bidding was going to be held next week, and it was inevitable that the temporary replacement of the bidding manager would startle the snake, so she kept this trash for the time being.

    "Tell me, why did Shen Chengnian ask you to do this?" "Well, how would

    I know." I

    really don't cry when I see the coffin!

    Shen Yu picked up the landline, "Let the manager of the HR department come over..." The

    bidding manager stepped forward and snatched the microphone from Shen Yu's hand, clicked, and hung up the phone.

    "Come on, Mr. Shen! I said, can't I say it?"

    Only then did the bidding manager tell the truth about Shen Chengnian's bid for Gu's.

    Shen Yu had already seen the clues of this matter from the reports and reports.

    No wonder Shen Chengnian didn't come to guard the Shen family that he valued the most recently, all the affairs were entrusted to her, so she was waiting here!

    If the land in the east of the city cannot be taken down, he can let Shen Yu take the blame and ask the old man to kick Shen Yu out of the Shen family. This trick is really beautiful.

    The bidding manager waited for Shen Yu to give him instructions, but Shen Yu said another thing.

    "I heard that Madam Ling's younger brother has been promoted, and you will have powerful contacts in the political world. Tell Madam Ling, if you let Madam Ling know about the bird you raised in Runze Garden..." Shen Yu stopped talking.

    The bidding manager was so frightened that cold sweat broke out on his forehead. He wiped the sweat and said nervously: "Mr. Shen, you are my big Mr. Shen, the only Mr. Shen in the Shen family! I will follow suit for you in the future! My contacts are Shen, no, it's your network! What are you talking about!"

    After receiving such a guarantee, Shen Yu said, "You can do whatever Shen Chengnian asks you to do. On the day of the bidding..." The

    bidding manager put Shen Yu Yu wrote down the arrangements one by one, and went back to prepare relevant materials.

    This matter must be done well, and only when this matter is done well can she use that piece of land to make a new story.

    Naturally, Shen Yu couldn't be so relieved of the bidding manager, she had already arranged for someone to enter the bidding department. It was the clerk who sent her the proposal last time.

    People will fight desperately for their own interests, and Shen Yu is best at handling human nature.

    Sometimes, she also despises herself like this, but who in this world doesn't have a dark side?

    Ding Ding!

    The phone rang.

    It was sent by the bodyguard arranged beside Gu Qingjiu.

    "Ma'am met a man in a coffee shop!"