part III

He chuckles, Braydon Joseph Micheal Haas has spread the photo all around the school. He finally got the revenge that he wanted. Ray and Gordo John will pay. "Ray took planet venus john away from me.. they will pay for stealing my johnny-poo." Braydon mischievously howls.

//Time skip//

Ray is currently over at Slime Gordo Johns House. Things are getting hot if you shall say. "oh ray-kitten, i love it when you lick my feet like that.." John exhaled. Ray continues to lick the foot stds of johns feet.

Ray wanted to try something new, The Nick Avacado Challenge

Ray wanted to try something new, The Nick Avacado Challenge. Ray was so intriguied by this challenge and had to try it in John-Su. Ray flipped John-Su over so hes on his stomach. Making sure to get a glimpse of everything, using their bare hands. Ray streched out John-sus bootyholey. Just how Ray saw nick Avacado do it.

John Groans at the thought of his butthole being expanded. He loved every single moment of it. Ray snaps a pic of john Doggystyle and posts it on snapchat with the caption of "Roof Roof Lardo in my bed!"
Kendal Sees the photo and goes feral. "What the total howl is this?!" Kendal slams her door shut and gets into her car. Kendal drives 174 miles down the road just to get to braydons house. "ME AND YOU TALK RIGHT NOW GRRRR!" Kendal exclaimed. "Bro what im busy being a fortnite gamer." Braydon said. Kendal stomped her feet and slobbers all over braydon. "Our plan isnt working! im in love with Ray and John is getting booty tickled by them! Your ex!" Kendal is panting while saying that. "I've got a plan!" As braydons lightbulb above hid head went off. They prepare and grab their loot and skirt over to johns house. Both of them slam the car door shut while kicking johns door down. They point a gun at johns head. "GIVE ME BOO BOO BEAR RAY RIGHT NEOW!" Kendal shouts. "John-Senpai youre comin with me tonight wink wink wink." Johns asshole still being exposed, he rips ass and farts wiping the whole squad out. Big John goes into the kitchen, still naked btw and eats 20 borgors. Feeling pleased with himself he grabs his stomach fat and takes a selfie. "Gained 50 Pounds feeling myself today! uwu twt -_-" Posts. "Wow you really are beautiful with your 500 pound stomach fat, and you still look like a fall guy. Im so glad that we dated." Braydon persuades John-Cargo. "Get away from me!" John starts bawling his eyes out, sweat, tears, and asshole hairs are all in this room right now. Every emotion is coming out. Braydon walks over to john and kneels. "John-senpai.... Will you.... Marry me? 🥺🥺"

"...yes.."

"YOU CHEATER!" Ray goes pew-pew, bang-bang at john-sus and braydon.

"Are you still watching your show?" The Netflix screen pops up. "Yeah i think we are still watching right babe?" Jeffrey Dahmer says.

"Yes babe" Ray says.

(Uwus!)