Unpacking

I lead him up to my bedroom walking in picking up one of the boxes I had sitting opening it and sat on the front it and started taking stuff out of it putting them to the side of you for now as he picked up a box with 'movies' written on it"you have a box just for movies?" He asked looking me "yes, I have a lot of movies" i respond stopping for a moment looking up at him, he shrugged sitting in front of you putting the box opening it starting to take out movies. He took on out reading the name out loud "child's Play? Never took you for the horror type" he smiled"yeah you'd be surprised there Billy"I said as I kept unpacking the box"so what's your favourite scary movie?" He asked looking at me it made me stop and look at him"Uhm I don't I have a few but I had to pick one probably (favourite horror movie) I said look at I'm making eye contact again and start blushing internally"nice choice mine is Halloween, little fun fact I was born on Halloween(there was no set date on when billy was born so I head canon his birthday is 31 of October!)" he said keeping the eye contact with me"that's cool mines next month I'll be eighteen " I said breaking the eye contact as much as I want look in the dark brown eyes all day I couldn't it be weird he has a girlfriend.

Billy and I sat there for a good few hours unpacking everything that I had in my room to be unpacked and put everything where they were supposed to go. Not to long after we finished the front door open and I hear my mother voice"y/n I'm home!" I heard her yell form the bottom of the stairs"I'm in my room!" I yell soon hearing her footsteps coming up the stairs and then entering my room"see you made a friend already that's great" she said giving Billy a small smile "mom this is Billy he lives next he offered to help me unpack" I said looking up a my mom from the floor"It's nice to meet you Mrs L/N" He said giving my mom a smile to witch she smiled back"I better get going my dad work be wondering were I am but I'll take you tomorrow sound good y/n?" He asks looking at me "yeah sounds good see you then Billy" and with that he was gone.