𝟏𝟎. ❙𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

❛ 𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧'

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧'. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒄

❛ it's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams ❜

        𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 to have a civilized and calm conversation with Tuco.

Just in the distance behind Robin was her parked car and walking towards Tuco's headquarters wasn't Robin. It was El Diablo.

Her black docs thump against the concrete, creating an anxious atmosphere. Her black jeans cuffed just so some of her pale skin was poking out. Her matching coloured tank top was tucked into her waist band, showing off the muscles she had formed over years of maintaining her body. The devil mask covering her face, but her eyes still visible and showing bloodlust. El Diablo was here for one reason and one reason only. Protecting Jes-...Getting their deal back.

All eyes on the outside of the building followed her as she held a burlap sack in her left hand, a loaded gun in the other. No one dared stand up to keep her from going inside, knowing that El Diablo would shoot them with no hesitation. Robin wouldn't do that, she doesn't like killing, but in this case, her terrifying reputation helped.

Fear wasn't the only thing rushing through these thugs minds. It was common knowledge among those who had never seen her that El Diablo was a man. No one assumed that a woman could commit the heinous crimes that she has. But alas, the devil is a woman.

The guard in front of the entrance said nothing, only stared at the girl, attempting to show no fear, but slightly failing to do so. Robin too stayed silent, only looking up at the security camera, showing who she was. With a shakey hand, the guard opened the door when he got the go ahead and Robin didn't hesitate to walk right in. She made her way up the large flight of stares, a cage like room coming into view. This was where people were meant to get patted down to make sure they had no weapons or anything that could harm Tuco, but Robin had a gun right out in the open.

The woman threw open the door and walked right passed the two guards, not giving them a chance to pat her down before she walked right into Tuco's office. He was shocked to say the least that the one person he was scared of was now standing right in the middle of his office.

"El Diablo." Tuco greeted as he sat forward in his chair. Robin, once again, said nothing. She simply threw the burlap containing something special onto his desk.

See, Robin had consulted Walter before she went along with this spur of the moment plan. Walter had made Robin her escape plan and had too come up with an alias for himself since, naturally and understandably, he didn't want his real name tossed around in this business.

"Have a seat, old friend." Tuco offered, motioning to the chair in front of his desk, but Robin didn't move and she kept silent, her dangerous aura filling the room, inflicting fear onto everyone near her. "Alright. Be that way...So, what do you want?"

Finally, Robin was forced to speak up, but it wasn't as if Tuco hadn't heard her voice before, he had just never seen her face. "Fifty thousand dollars."

Tuco let out a laugh and leaned back in his chair, not believing the price he was hearing. "Oh, man. Fifty-G's? How you figure that?"

"Thirty-five for the pound you stole and fifteen for what you did to my partner." Robin explained, wanting to avenge Jesse by at least getting him some extra cash. "Partner..."

Tuco proceeded to put his cigarette out by putting the burning part on his tongue in attempts to intimidate her, but when someone has seen what Robin has seen, that was child's play.

"Oh, yeah. I remember that little bitch. You must be the sugar mommy or somethin', right?" Tuco began before taking off his jacket and getting to his feet. "Let me get this straight. I steal your dope, I beat the piss out of your mule boy, and then you walk in here and bring me more meth?!"

Tuco let out another loud laugh, showing his more psychotic side. "That's a brilliant plan, ese." He spoke sarcastically.

A small laugh escaped the lips of El Diablo, even more menacing than Tuco's was. "Oh, my sweet, darling Tuco. You are not as smart as you seem. You saw what the crystal my partner, Heisenberg and myself created. Clear as glass. But that...that is cloudy, and would you like to know why?"

Tuco only folded his arms and sized her up, awaiting her response. Though not visible, a small smirk played on her lips before she spoke those dangerous three words. "It's not meth."

Quick as lightening, Robin raised her gun and shot the burlap sack, causing a chemical reaction and an explosion to occur, breaking all of the windows. Smoke filled the room they were in, everyone blinded but her. Seems her mask had come in handy for more than just intimidation. Robin quickly grabbed the burlap sack, and held it up, ready to throw it on the ground and blow them up again.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Tuco exclaimed as he got to his feet, his colleagues now pointing guns at the girl. With just as loud of a voice, Robin exclaimed back. "You know damn well I am!"

Tuco spoke to his colleagues in Spanish, telling them to calm down and lower their weapons, to which they obeyed. Tuco and Robin glared at each other, him being able to see the crave for violence which sent shivers down his spine. "I forgot how ballsy you were. I dig it."

"Give me my money, or I'll shoot a bullet threw the roof of your mouth." Robin threatened as she moved forward, now holding her gun against Tuco's jaw. He tensed slightly, but did as he was told. He started grabbing stacks of money and putting it into another burlap sack. "That crystal that your partner brought me, it sold faster than ten dollar ass in TJ. Let's say you bring me another pound next week."

"I bring you two pounds and you give us the money for it upfront or we're gonna have some problems. Do you want to have problems with me, Tuco? Would you like to be on my watch list?" Tuco said nothing. He only stared at her as he held out the money. Robin practically ripped it from her hands, feeling her nose start to bleed due to the chemicals in the atmosphere. "I'm glad we came to an understanding."

Robin took her gun away from Tuco's jaw and began to slowly walk out of his office, but was stopped when Tuco called out to her. "Hey. What is that shit?"

"A gift from the devil herself."

❝ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐲. ❞

- 𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘