Laughing at Midnight

A/N
     HI! Happy late Thanksgiving! Hope y'all had lots of fun stuffing your face with Turkey or Ham or whatever you eat! I hope you spent time with your family! Not all on Wattpad! No warnings for this chapter!

Songs:
Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home) -
Elle King and Miranda Lambert

     If I was being completely honest as much as Blaise needed help, I really didn't want to talk to Draco. One, he was standing with his parents. And two- well he was Draco fucking Malfoy.

I glanced at Blaise from over my shoulder. He was sitting in the chair I left him in, watching Pansy as she danced with some boy I didn't recognize.

I stopped a few feet from Draco and his parents. I was close enough now I could hear their conversation. Some blah-blah-blah bull shit about Draco's new accomplishment.
Just as I had mustered up the courage, Narcissa saw me. "Hope! Don't be shy! Come here darling!" I put in a smile and walked towards her.

"Narcissa, it's wonderful to see you again. You look as beautiful as ever." I told her, smiling sweetly. She really did, you would've never believed me if I told you how old she was. I turned towards Mrs. Nott who Narcissa was speaking too. "And Mrs. Nott! You look fabulous, red is definitely your color."

I lied, red is definitely not her color.

"Why thank you beautiful. You sure filled out the summer if you know what I mean." She winked at me, and I felt my face grow hot.
"We were actually just talking about Draco," and that's when I remembered what I was here for. Blaise needs Draco.

Draco = a somewhat sober Blaise.

"I actually just remembered what I was going to ask you." I turned towards Narcissa, avoiding the way Draco's eyes never left my face.

"Anything darling." She told me.

"May I borrow Draco? I'd like to catch up with him, it's been so long." I lied, that was the last thing I wanted. Spending time with Malfoy.

     Gross.

I felt Draco's eyes burn into the back of my head as his mom agreed. " Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Mrs. Nott called out after us.

I grabbed Draco's hand rather harshly and pulled him towards Blaise. "Let go of me Burke." He hissed, "Spending time with you is the last thing I want."

"Oh for fucks sake Malfoy. Not everything goddamn thing in this world is about you." I spat back at him, "Now shut up." He glanced at me, I guess no one's ever talked to him like that.

"Blaise's drunk." I sat him down in front of Blaise who was staring at me with a lopsided smile.

"Oh look! Sexy looking girl-y girl back." He giggled at the words that spilled out of his mouth.

"God Blaise, how'd much did you drink?" Draco asked the boy as he poured a glass of water into one of the soup bowls.

"Not nearly enough. Hope drank to you'know." Draco seemed to be ignoring me, fine with me. I dragged a chair over and sat in it. I watched Draco pour more water into the bowl.