Jassi- this is the place I think where Virat bhai was attacked. See, Aman just check once.
He said showing him the paper.

All Aman could see was a blur picture of something, black letter or dots. He tried to get hold of himself but was unable to. Aman tried to take the paper from Jassi's hand only resulting to hold his hand.

Jassi- what are you doing?
He asked seeing Aman holding his hand.

Aman- I.. I umm.. can't..
He tried to explain but he couldn't.

Jassi didnt understand what he was saying, he took a good look at him. Aman was actually sweating so much that some part of his shirt was wet. Jassi noticed him blinking his eyes so much that it hurt to even look at him.

Jassi- Aman, what's wrong?
He asked softly.

Aman- I.. I can't breathe.. I can't..
he tried to say something but all the felt was words stuck in his throat which were not letting him breathe.

Before Jassi could say something to calm him, Aman stood up with shaky legs and went to bathroom. He puked all his dinner, which felt gross to Jassi and at the same time concerning too.

Jassi- Aman, at least try to tell me? How will I help you?
He asked again giving him a glass of water. But he didn't get any answer. He was not gonna admit but he was scared for him now and not able to do anything just made him helpless.

Jassi just ensured that he was sitting with some support and went outside the room. He knocked Virat and Rohit's room.

Virat- what happened?

Jassi- sorry to wake u up so late! But Aman..

Virat- Aman what?

Rohit- what happened to him?

Jassi- I don't know. Please just come with me!
He said and they followed him to his room.

Rohit and Virat rushed to Aman as they saw him sitting exhausted and pale, breathing hard.

Ro- Aman.. Aman!
He patted his cheeks to get his attention.

Even Rohit didn't know what had happened to him.

Aman opened his eyes to see blur vision of Rohit and then Virat too who was there on his side.

Aman- Virat sir..
he called forwarding his hand to which Virat held it.

Vi- Aman? What's wrong?

Aman- Peanut.. Mush..
He tried to convey when another round of nausea hit him hard.

Rohit rubbed his back and forwarded him water and wiped his face with paper towels.

Jassi saw Virat going out of room and came back with something. They made Aman sit properly in bed and Rohit gave Virat space.

Vi- Aman.. have this!
He said patting his cheeks. Virat gave him tablet and with difficulty he gulped it down.

Aman- no.. injection.. no pls!
He said looking at Virat holding his arm.

Vi- Jassi hold his hand tightly.
He said and prepared the epipen of anti allergy.

Aman- Virat sir pls!
He said desperately.

But Virat was not going to listen to him. Rohit kept his hand on Aman's shoulder to calm him down knowing Virat is doing the right thing.

Aman- Ah..
he yelled as Virat injected him the medicine.

Virat immediately rushed to his side and caressed his forehead to calm him down. And put his head in his lap.

Vi- Jassi pass the comforter!
He said and Jassi covered Aman with that.

Vi- Aman it's done.. Shh! Calm down!
He said as Aman was shivering due to everything that happened.

Aman hugged Virat and buried his head in his lap hiding himself completely. Virat kept rubbing his back and patting his head.

Aman- sorry Virat sir.. pls talk to me!
He mumbled as he was dozing off.

Virat couldn't say anything at that moment. After an hour Aman slept holding onto Virat tightly.

Jassi- what happened?
He asked as he got seated after wrapping and cleaning up their room. 'Their?' No it's Aman's.. temporary room it is!

Virat looked at Jassi and saw that even Rohit looked confused.

Vi- he has severe allergy of Peanut and Mushroom. Did u guys have that for dinner?

Jassi nodded as they had mushroom soup and rice which has peanuts.

Vi- if he took both of them in one meal then we have to give injection that is his epipen and tablet otherwise the tablet is enough.

Ro- Why did he eat it?

Jassi- he didn't even pay attention to what he was eating! I didn't know any of this when I ordered it. I asked him and he didn't respond!
I am sorry bhai!
He said being guilty seeing Aman in that state.

Vi- it's not ur fault. He is like this only! He doesn't even remember where his medicines are!
He said knowing him how Aman was 80% like Rohit and it was the main reason why Virat was so fond of him.

Ro- How did u know this and not me?
He asked curiously.

Vi- We went for a business deal in Dubai! You didn't come with us. At that time he got the same reaction.
He answered.

Rohit didn't know why he was glad that this happened Virat, he knew he was being selfish. But today Aman's allergy and Rohit's nightmare got some of their Vi back, the caring Vi!

Virat rested his head on headboard as he was not able to lay down, Aman was holding him by his waist tightly.

Rohit kept pillow behind his back. Jassi and Rohit took another bed which Jassi arranged in the mean time.

Rohit just dozed off thinking that may be this would turn in some positive thing, getting his Vi back! Hopefully A new morning tomorrow!

.
.
.
.
.

Here after ages! Happy Reading!