𝔹𝕖𝕕𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺(?)

"Once upon a time, there was a man who saved the whole world from danger."

The girls and boys both chuckle because their mother is telling them another story of the noblest person that exists, not to mention the hero was their favorite out of all heroes that their mother shared with them every bedtime.

The mother smiled at her children and continued.

"Should I start with how he was known?"

The kids nodded to her statement, and now she opened her mouth.

"Did you know that before the hero's name was known? He was called trash?"

The kids gasped and gestured for their mother to continue.

"Yes, he got called trash because of his drunk behavior and habit of destroying things."

The kids have sparkles in their eyes.

"But his behavior started to change when he turned 18 years old."

"He's the one who prevented the plaza terror incident and eventually got the title 'Young Master Silver Light.' His achievements keep on moving up.

He even prevented the Northern Kingdom's invasion of the Roam Kingdom, which is already a remarkable feat."

"He even helped the neighboring kingdom, the Caro Kingdom, and defeated the member of what he called the 'Arm.'"

"Actually, another war also helped him gain more fame."

The kids jumped and exclaimed.

"What is it?!"

The mother just smiled and continued.

"It was the battle at the Gorge of Death, though this area was known as one of the Four Forbidden Regions."

It was a battle between the Breck Kingdom, the homeland of one of his members.

"Rosalyn!"

"Correct."

It was said that the hero went immediately to Breck Kingdom to help his comrade's hometown.

He even fought against the western continent's only empire and managed to win against them.

And more and more wars, all of them.

The hero, Cale Henituse, manages to win all of them and bring peace to the continent.

But that was not the end when the dangerous man who wanted to take over the world appeared; that guy was called 'White Star.'

The hero fought him until the end, and now the world was in chaos again.

That White Thing and Cale have been fighting for almost a year and...

"And...?"

The mother smiled while looking at the children, waiting for her to continue.

"He won."

"Wooh!!"

"He's so amazing!"

"Right?! I like him better than the others!"

The mother has a warm look on her face but freezes up when one of her children suddenly asks.

"Mother, what happened to that hero?"

The mother blinked out a bit and slowly opened her mouth to speak, but someone interrupted her.

"The rumors said that after the hero killed the evil being, he isolated himself in his castle."