𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚?

𝔼𝕣𝕦ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕖

This contains the story of the two friends, a dragon and a slayer. These two have been together for over 30 years.

Their meeting did not have pleasant start. As a dragon, Eruhaben, has always hated the slayers. He thought that those people who slay the strongest existence are idiots.

Why do they kill the dragons??
Eruhaben was almost got killed by a slayer when he was a kid.

On the other hand, the famous young master in the northeast part of the kingdom who has the longest history within the western continent, Roan Kingdom, was known as trash. But because of his title, he has able to hide his real identity.

A dragon slayer.

Cale Henituse came from a long line of dragon slayers. Even his father, Deruth Henituse, is a retired dragon slayer.

Unexpected encounter happened to these two.

While Cale was on his daily mission to scout the area around his territory, he accidentally saw Eruhaben. He was covered in blood and stagger every time he took a step forward. 

Without a second thought, Cale immediately approached Eruhaben and help him up. At first, Eruhaben yanked his hand but eventually give up because he could feel his strength disappearing. Cale brought him to his house and told his servant Ron to immediately fetch a doctor.

He bought Eruhaben to his room as it was the closest and laid him on to his bed.
The doctor then arrived.

Its been 3 days since Eruhaben was bought to the Henituse state, but when he woke up, not only he did not say a word of gratitude, he even attacked the person who helped him.

Luckily, no one was injured and the situation was quietly settled off. But as Eruhaben hated the slayers, he came to hate Cale as well.
Despite knowing that Eruhaben was a dragon, Cale did not harm him in any way. Even though Eruhaben always ask for a fight.

'How troublesome.'
Is what Cale always thought when Eruhaben asks for a fight.

But as time goes by, Eruhaben now rarely ask for trouble and eventually these two became friends.

And now...

"What are you doing?"

"Hmm? Ah well, just doing slight paper work."

"That's boring."

"*chuckle* Can't argue with that."

Eruhaben and Cale are having a conversation in Cale's personal office.

Eruhaben was throwing some apple in the air was also biting it every time it landed on his hand, while Cale is doing some paper work.

The two of them became closer to each other to the point that they would do skinship. The people in the mansion always found it odd when they saw the two of them hugging each other, even Duke Deruth also got suspicious.