0-11: Crush Teasing (Ninja 1 & Spider 11)

Start from the beginning

I am trying to pry info from Hiiro, who is helping Sachi behind the scenes, so I can help out too.

Hiiro: "Confess to Sachi, simp."

Hiiro replied, still monotone.

Asaka and Kuniyan giggle again.

Ugh, she knows and calls me out on my inability to take the plunge.

I say nothing and we continue playing.

Spider 11:

Game: "KO!"

And with that, I win again.

Clown: "Don't get cocky, Skanda. I am catching up, y'know?"

Yeah, I know you can do this all day, weirdo.

Clown and the C.C have all gotten a lot better at fighting games.

They graduated from button mashing to playing with intentionality all thanks to my tutelage.

Still not good enough to do things like conditioning and juking your opponents on a regular basis though.

But I am actually kind of worried, should I continue letting them get better?

No doubt they will make fun of me if they ever overthrow the power hierarchy and win against me.

Yeah, I am too much of a sore loser to accept that, ya got a problem with that?

Clown: "So, how are things between you and Kyouya?"

He asked cheekily.

Nai wa, right, I forgor.

They've already been making fun of me.

I mean, I am sure Kyouya is a great guy to be with and all but I doubt he likes me in the slightest.

What have I shown to people that is actually likeable?

They all probably think I am arrogant as duck with my silence and talent.

Besides, if he knew just how pathetic I am, he would definitely be disgusted.

I gave up on romance a long time ago, I am a loner for life.

"Not happening."

It's no secret Clown set up a pool to bet on who I will go out with and it's getting a lot of attention.

Clown himself is betting on Kyouya and purely out of spite I won't ever let him win any money from that.

Nai wa, so much for surviving high school, I have once again become the laughing stock.

What am I? A toy for everyone's amusement?

I certainly do feel like I'm in a bad sitcom more often than actually living in 'reality'.

Clown: "But I bet you're super scared when it looked like Merei was going to beat you up, and super grateful that Kyouya came to your rescue. He's just so cool, isn't he? Like a shining white knight coming to the rescue of-Ouch!"

I karate chopped him on the head.

"Start match."

Lazy and Gung-ho chuckle at my response.

Let's just ignore them chuckleheads.

I hate how well Clown understands me.

I mean, I bet he was gonna say I am a princess, the exact thought I had at the time.

Nai wa, he is like the annoying little brother I never had.

But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, I always wanted siblings, not that I would dare to ask mum for one.

Still, I want revenge for all his teasing and y'know, the pool, a joke taken too far?

Oh I got it! I'll give him some really bitter chocolate when Valentine rolls around.

Hehehe, how deliciously evil, I love it!

Or is it not-so-deliciously evil actually?

Either way, I can't wait to see his reaction.

Clown: "Say, how goes the preparation for the election?"

He asked in an unusually serious tone.

Rep is planning to step things up and become the next hoka-I mean student council president.

And Clown here has a crush on her and wants to help her out in the background covertly.

He has to help in a roundabout way because Rep feels bad about taking advantage of his eagerness to help.

But how exactly are you supposed to earn affection points when she doesn't know you are helping? The plot ain't gonna progress that way. Nai wa.

"Confess to Sachi, simp"

Lazy and Gung-ho chuckle at him.

That's right, my loyal minions, make fun of the beta male that is Clown.

But seriously, you like her right?

So just get that over with, you're clearly brave enough for that, ya stupid simp.

He says nothing and we continue playing.

What happened to the courage needed to be the class clown to catch people's attention?

Nai wa, I guess in the end, he's just a loser like me.

But he at least hasn't completely given up on life.

But of course, no one can come close to matching the ultimate loser of the century, heck yeah I am!

Inner Critic: That's not something to be proud of, Hiiro.

Piss off, virgin nerd!

Inner Critic: You are one, idiot.

I won't lose my virginity because I never lose! Ha!

In your face! Pretentious sex-havers!

Inner Critic: ...There's got to be a better word for that.