♬ Chapter 17 ♬

Start from the beginning

Jimin : woah!! You both are gonna be the end of the boys here

*Except them there were also few more people in the beach not much but they were there*

Bambam : noona's you both look hot with those perfect curves
Namjoon : especially with those abs lisa they are just killer

*The girl's entered the water's while giggling at the compliments*

Taehyung : those dude's are already drooling over you girls. Just look at their faces..*whisper*
Lisa : we'll!! The girl there!! There eyes are also fixed on you all

*Everyone looked at the unknown youngsters and chuckled making them turn their head in embarrassment more that jimin and lisa winked the groups respectively teasing them. Suga went out after a while and started playing with tannie. After a long time Lisa, jin, namjoon and mark came out. They went to their beach house which was a few metres away to bring the BBQ set, food and drinks. Seeing everything set almost everyone came out. Some of them spread the mats whereas others helped in barbecue*

*They all enjoyed eating and drinking while grilling simultaneously. Some were also running here and there. The area where they had settled was a lot chaos. If someone saw them they can easily get envious. Everyone seemed so delightful without any worries*

*And why not?? After all they had won the greatest mission. They can now live their life freely also soon they were going to leave the dark mafia world. This was just the outset of something better. They were all extremely joyous and glad about this*

*Lisa looked at everyone and a satisfied smile plastered on her face. She then turned to Mark who returned her an assuring smile and mouthed "everything will be alright" lisa sighed and smiled genuinely nodding her head more like hopefully nodding her head. Lisa turned around to serve the already cooked stock but she noticed something on the ground. She crouched down picking the ring. Wiping it she realised it was Ye joon's who was carelessly running around playing the flying disc with tannie*

Lisa : Chico you dropped your ring!!
Ye joon : oh did I?? *checking fingers* well just keep it mama or I might lose it again

*Lisa just shook her head at his words not able to find anywhere to keep it safe she ended up wearing it herself*

*After an hour they all finished and again plunged into the water. They still haven't had enough at the beach. Thai time the boys playing with a ball while jisoo and lisa were swimming around. And in the process the girl's went quite far behind the cliffs that followed. Half an hour passed by but they didn't returned. The boys wandered what happened but then shrugged thinking they might be enjoying it and so would have gone a bit distant also they believed in lisa but they become concerned when it went past an hour. They immediately set off to search in the same direction were the girl's dived but got7 maknaes stayed behind with Ye joon and tannie as instructed by Mark*

*As they reached the other side they started calling out for the girl's loudly. They stay there for catching their breath. Than everyone swam ahead not finding a single clue if the girl's except taekook. They stayed there for a few more seconds and cluelessly looked around*

*Jungkook sighed and went to the shore sitting there for a bit while taehyung stood at the same spot waiting for his little brother. Jungkook than looked at his wallpaper of his smart watch*

Jungkook : where are you noona?? Pls be safe
Taehyung: she surely will be safe

*Jungkook nodded and stood up wiping the back of his shots but as she was about to dive back in he noticed something that made him stopped. He knitted his brows and went closer here taehyung too followed after noticing the same their eyes widened as soon as they saw the thing, or to be precise, the person*

*Jisoo was unconsciously on a rock. However lisa was not there. Taehyung crouched down and tried waking jisoo whereas jungkook called the other's too. Instantly they all started searching for lisa in the surroundings but no avail*

*After an hour of rummaging through the forest they decided to stop and focus on jisoo first. Firstly because they were concerned as she was still senseless and second because she was the only one who could explain to them what happened which would be a great help in finding lisa*

*They supported jisoo and swam to their beach house. Ye joon came running as he saw them near the coast. They all pulled jisoo out of the water and laid her on the ground. This time Mark checked her pulse but even that was alright. They were not able to find the reason she fainted just than..*

Ye joon : *pointing somewhere* is that an injection mark on aunt jisoo's neck??

*Mark scooted closer and examined the injection mark it was indeed as Ye joon said. Mark's eyes widened as if he understood what was happening his usual clam self wavered. He shook his head in disbelief*

*Mark stood up as his one hand messaged his temple while his other hand was set on his hips. He started spacing back and forth while muttering some things. Here other's were perplexed seeing his usual clam and composed self get so hyped and tensed*

Mark : t-this shouldn't have happened this was not planned. Did the plan backfired?? No no no!! Lisa would have informed me otherwise. Did they hurt lisa?? Th-that can't happen no no I'm just overthinking

*His hands started shivering and he started biting his nails seeing this got7 members gasped*

*This was Mark's habit once due to the trauma after their parents death it took him to cure this which was possible with the help of lisa. She convinced him into taking a therapy which the boys had tried doing for ages. Her care, love and behaviour like a parent soothed him and helped him a great deal with recovering even quicker*

*Jay B stood up and hugged him patting his back*

Jay B : what are you talking about Mark?? And what had happened to jisoo??

*Hearing Jay B, Mark realised what he was doing and sucked deep breaths to calm himself*

*Then Mark broke the hug and nodded assuring that he was alright. He knew he was considered as the leader in lisa's absence and so he can't break down himself otherwise the others would panic he had to stay strong for the boys...for lisa. They needed her safe*

*He then looked at jisoo's unconscious figure*

Mark : yeah!! Let's focus on jisoo first

*He crouched and took her in bridal style as they went inside the house*

*He laid jisoo on the couch. Then he bought a bottle of water and dropped a few drops of liquid on her face the he looked at everyone and said*

Mark : she'll be awake in 5 minutes if I predict correctly. Watch her till than I'll be right back

*Just as he was about to go upstairs a message popped in his and namjoon's phone at the same time. They both took their phone's placed on the center table and opened the message*

Mark & Namjoon : Lisa!! *looking at eachother* did you receive a message from lisa??...yes!!

TO BE CONTINUED

♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter
♡ Follow me ✿
♡ Your author -

•••••••••••♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter♡ Follow me ✿♡ Your author -