At this time, Feng Ze felt a palpitation, as if some danger was coming. Subconsciously, he looked back and saw Bai Hongxi, who looked at everyone coldly, and then quietly pressed a button on his body.

  button?

  not good!

  Feng Ze yelled:

  "Run, he has an energy bomb!"

  Hearing Feng Ze's words, Bai Hongxi pressed the button without the slightest hesitation, and the other soldiers quickly scattered and fled when they heard the marshal's words.

  Fortunately, they didn't have any doubts about Feng Ze's words from the very beginning, but the range of the explosion is too large, no matter how fast they run, they will inevitably not be affected.

  Feng Ze gritted his teeth, he was still careless!

  The people he brings out must be brought back safely, thinking of this, Feng Ze gritted his teeth and put Liu Qingqing back on the ground, pulled out a mechanical retractable chain from the space and threw it out.

  Bai Hongxi only felt a burst of suffocation, and the stretch chain directly tied his neck. When Feng Ze was about to explode, Feng Ze exerted force on his hand, and Bai Hongxi was thrown flying.

  But the interval between explosions was too short. Bai Hongxi had already started to explode as soon as he reached midair. Feng Ze subconsciously threw himself on the ground and hugged Liu Qingqing tightly, protecting her tightly under his body.

  Fiery red fireworks bloomed in the sky, and Feng Ze's clothes turned black and ash under the heat wave from the aftermath of the explosion, and his back was also burned.

  After the explosion, everyone was ashamed, especially Feng Ze who was the closest. Under him, Liu Qingqing was well protected. "   Ahem

  , big...young master, your hair!!"

Ze's situation, and finally saw Feng Ze's disheveled appearance.

  What was even more uncomfortable was that nearly half of Feng Ze's hair was roasted after the explosion, leaving only a short stubble.

  Feng Ze subconsciously touched it with his hand, and more hair fell down.

  Come on, he's bald too!

  But he turned his head to look at Liu Qingqing who was lying quietly and smiled.

  It's okay, a pair of bald and bald, very good!

  Everyone saw that Feng Ze didn't show any displeasure, but was still smiling foolishly, and their eyes widened in horror.

  No way, could it be that the marshal's brain was blown out by the explosion?

  Oh my god! !

  No matter what, Bai Hongxi was already reduced to ashes by the explosion, and Feng Ze was not in the mood to deal with his affairs anymore.

  The evidence has already been obtained, Bai Hongxi has not been as famous as he thought, and Feng Ze is not sure if he has left a bad reputation for thousands of years. In short, Feng Ze posted these evidences on Xingwang and scolded Bai Hongxi one-sidedly.

  Scolding him for not being a man, scolding him for being selfish is disgusting!

  After posting the complete chain of evidence on Starnet, Feng Ze put Liu Qingqing in his arms and led everyone to board the starship.

  Everyone set off to go back, and this matter can be regarded as coming to an end.

  But what worried Feng Ze the most happened. Liu Qingqing never woke up.