After all, Liu Qingqing's shoddy moves before really made people greedy, and...

  Feng Ze frowned, thinking of something else...

  "I don't know, if you want to know, you can ask Mr. Führer yourself, I'm just following orders. I hope you can understand, after all, you have also been in this position, right, Marshal Feng Ze?"

  I don't know why, but everyone present heard a kind of sarcasm from this sentence , meaning yin and yang. But the problem is that before this, Jun Yizhi didn't appear in front of them very much at all, even if he provoked him, he wouldn't be able to provoke him, right?

  Could it be that Feng Ze knew him before this, and the two of them have enmity?

  Feng Ze also felt baffled. Before this, he didn't know Jun Yizhi's identity at all, and he had never met him at all. But I don't know why, as long as Jun Yizhi sees him, he will sneer at him, as if he dug their ancestral grave by himself.

  "I'm sorry, I want to take her to the Feng family. She is a guest of our Feng family. If the head of state wants to do something, please contact my father! The head of my Feng family will give you a satisfactory answer."

  Anyway, the Feng family is also a big family, if the head of state wants to do something, he has to weigh whether the Feng family can move!

  Jun Yizhi frowned when he saw that Feng Ze was not worthy of doing missions with him.

  Liu Qingqing saw their two eyes meet, full of crackling smoke, and turned to look at Jun Yizhi, Liu Qingqing couldn't help thinking in her heart:

  His eyebrows are so tightly wrinkled, yet he doesn't have forehead wrinkles, and his skin is also pretty. OK!

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 352

  Liu Qingqing sighed in her heart, she paid more attention to it than others.

  The person who stopped them and didn't know his name was obviously a hidden flirt!

  Others may not have noticed, but Liu Qingqing clearly smelled the scent of roses. Just by smelling it, Liu Qingqing knew that this thing was definitely expensive, and it was mainly concentrated in this man's hands.

  Tsk tsk tsk, I dont use less rose essential oil, and I pay attention to hand protection!

  Not only that, the clothes on Jun Yizhi should also be improved, there are some dark lines on it that are not easy to see.

  There seems to be some golden threads on the edges of the clothes, and walking in the light can easily give people a feeling: Wow, he is shining! ! a feeling of!

  He also wore a pair of black leather gloves with some fine gemstones inlaid on them, which did not affect normal activities.

  Most importantly, Liu Qingqing saw that Jun Yizhi seemed to have painted some eyeliner, and there were pierced ears.

  This... It

  's not that Liu Qingqing thinks that men can't make up and have their ears pierced. After all, they want to do it themselves, and it doesn't matter to others.

  But looking at such a person, Liu Qingqing never felt that he was a really cold person.

  On the other side, Jun Yizhi was still talking, his expression was majestic, and his aura was wide open:   "

  Marshal Feng Ze, are you trying to prevent us from carrying out our mission?"

It's on, and adding Feng Ze's identity is simply saying that he knows the law and broke the law! !