Liu Qingqing had also noticed this person who had been staring at her from the very beginning.

  So familiar, did they know each other before?

  Liu Qingqing was a little uncertain, because she really didn't have any previous memories in her mind.

  And in fact, there is still a question in Liu Qingqing's mind, can she really be regarded as the person these people know without her previous memories?

  Is she still her? Perhaps it has become a new and real person?

  Feng Ze approached step by step, and every step was extremely difficult. He was looking forward to meeting Liu Qingqing again, but he was afraid.

  Finally, Liu Qingqing looked at the speechless person in front of her, and finally spoke first:

  "Hello, my name is Liu Qingqing!"

  Feng Ze subconsciously hooked the corners of his mouth, and showed a gentle smile:

  "Well, I know, welcome back!"

  ...

  The first thing Liu Qingqing did when she came back was definitely to take her home first, although Feng Ze hadn't been there for many years. Ze was tortured unbelievably, but Xi Chen and Liu Xuhua did not give up.

  During these years, they kept devoting themselves to their work, and kept telling themselves that Liu Qingqing would be absolutely fine, she was just missing, and she would come back one day.

  They subconsciously avoid that answer, keep themselves busy and don't think about it!

  Now that Liu Qingqing is back, they haven't even gotten the news. After all, this mission is considered a military secret.

  But as soon as they got out of the berth, a group of people gathered in front of them, all of whom were dressed in orthodox military clothes.

  But at this time, Jun Yizhi was at the forefront. A man who was unknown eight years ago, but finally rose suddenly, directly took control of the military regime, and succeeded Feng Ze as the marshal.

  He stepped on the military boots, making a clicking sound, and his face was full of arrogance. He is gentle and handsome, but he looks like a scholar, looking at him coldly, as if a god descended from heaven.

  In terms of appearance alone, it can be regarded as evenly matched with Feng Ze.

  Liu Qingqing glanced at him subconsciously, and Feng Ze felt vigilant.

  This person's skin is not bad, and now Liu Qingqing has lost his memory again, if he falls in love with Jun Yizhi, where will he cry?

  Therefore, Feng Ze stood in front of Liu Qingqing without a trace, and he looked at Jun Yizhi with an uneasy expression:

  "What is the Marshal here for? Is there something important to block our way?"

  Feng Ze Said coldly, Jun Yizhi's expression is even smellier than his!

  "Your Excellency got the news that you found Liu Qingqing, an outstanding soldier who disappeared eight years ago, so the marshal sent me to pick her up to the military headquarters, and wanted to see what kind of person she was?"

  "What does the Head of State want to take her to do?"

  Feng Ze subconsciously thought of the consideration of the Head of State a long time ago. This time, he should take Liu Qingqing there to study, right?