This is their fate, even if I take you back to the previous point in time, you still can't save them, this is their fate, they are destined to die at this time!

  Even Xi Liuqing, who is one of the variables, can't do it, because he is destined to die in prison, so no matter what the process is, he will eventually die in a certain prison. "

  Liu Qingqing smiled wryly:

  "Then how can you have any advantage for me to exchange with you?" "

  Heavenly Dao was also silent. Judging from this, it really has nothing to move Liu Qingqing's heart.

  But the next moment its tone became very fierce:

  "You are not afraid that I will take Xi Chen, Feng Ze, Mi Kun, etc. Do people who are still alive have surgery? "

  "You also said that no one can change their fate, so even you can't change it, right?" And even if you can change it, so what? Anyway, they will die soon, and they are all about the same! "

  Heavenly Dao is speechless after hearing these words, but the problem is that Liu Qingqing is indeed right. It really can't change the fate of these people.

  " In this way, I will keep the alliance and let this war end. By the way, destroy all the influence brought by Yao Qingli, right? She is a variable brought by me, and it is very easy for me to change her influence!

  But on the contrary, I will block your memory, strip your abilities, and send you back to the last days to maintain the stability of this world. "

  Liu Qingqing was silent. To be honest, she was a little moved. It seemed good if her departure could restore these people to their original peaceful lives, and Xi Chen could live a peaceful life!

  " "What about my teammates?" what will happen to them "

  "Oh, let's do it!" I can keep their memories and send them to another parallel universe, where they can use these memories to say that they are very good, at least they can survive without worrying about it! "

  Liu Qingqing nodded, accepting the result.

  When he saw Liu Qingqing nodding his head, Tiandao was a little unbelievable, but Liu Qingqing actually agreed to it!

  When she lost her abilities and was thrown back to the original world, the ending she faced was obvious, but she still agreed!

  "Why didn't you talk about the conditions? Maybe if you beg me, I can give you some abilities?"

  Liu Qingqing shook her head, but there was still a smile on her lips:

  "I believe you won't harm me." , After all, you are Xiaozhizhi!"

  "..."

  "How do you know?"

  Tiandao directly split the sound!

  Originally, it thought it was camouflaging well, but it didn't expect that its vest was torn off so directly, it really caught it off guard!

  Liu Qingqing didn't speak, and it was hard for her not to recognize it. After all, its speaking style, tone, emphasis, etc. were all very similar to Xiaozhizhi's.

  Tiandao was silent again, and became a little hesitant when it spoke.

  If it killed Liu Qingqing in a layer of skin, there would be no psychological pressure, but now it feels a little embarrassed for no reason...